Check your account email address ×

Walmarts

Don't know if it's happening everywhere but my wife Jackie just called and said they are closing to the public now at 8:30 pm so shelves can be stocked, she still works till 9 on some days each week.

Just now, Redheaded Stepchild said:

At least they're restocking.

Oh they have been everyday, just much of it is sold out within 2 hours or less, they have trucks coming in every day including Sunday's.

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Oh they have been everyday, just much of it is sold out within 2 hours or less, they have trucks coming in every day including Sunday's.

Someone is making out large on all of this. Wonder if the Walton family will share the wealth. 

Edited by Redheaded Stepchild

Just now, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Someone is making out large on all this. Wonder if the Walton family will share the wealth. 

Yup, some stores are making a killing by selling out many items every day.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Don't know if it's happening everywhere but my wife Jackie just called and said they are closing to the public now at 8:30 pm so shelves can be stocked, she still works till 9 on some days each week.

My kid works part time at a grocery. They are also closing early. 1 hour only. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s been 11 pm all week here. 

Yep, same here. Closed 11pm to 6am for cleaning and restocking. 6am to 9am is for seniors only. 9am to 11pm is for everyone else. 

I think most of the grocery stores and pharmacy's are basically the same as Walmart.

Stores have strict limits on many items.  

The mad rush on shit tickets in this area has settled abit, but food supplies are now taking the big hit , water also do people not know how to drink water from a tap ?

46 minutes ago, The One said:

The mad rush on shit tickets in this area has settled abit, but food supplies are now taking the big hit , water also do people not know how to drink water from a tap ?

You'd be shocked how many think bottled water is "cleaner" than city water.   Bottled water doesn't require as many tests as the city. 

6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You'd be shocked how many think bottled water is "cleaner" than city water.   Bottled water doesn't require as many tests as the city. 

It's sad what many think of bottled water versus tap water , that bottled shit is what it is , SHIT !!

I've mentioned this before, one of my son in laws worked for a Spring Water bottling company, I was there several times, you would not believe what I saw there, you would not drink it if you seen what I saw.