Check your account email address ×

More people have died of CV in Italy now than China

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I would have to agree. I don’t believe it’s going as well in China as they portray. 

They have to be lying. There is no way you can go from doubling the cases every 2 days to no new cases reported in less than 10 days. 

China is lying big time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

They have to be lying. There is no way you can go from doubling the cases every 2 days to no new cases reported in less than 10 days. 

China is lying big time. 

Which is also why they threw out all western journalists. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Which is also why they threw out all western journalists. 

New York state is now doubling their cases of CV every 60 hours.   Many other states are right behind them. Some states are doubling the number of cases in under 48hrs. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

You agreed with a retard.

Whats that make you?

A guy that agreed with a retard?

Even retards get it right from time to time

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

New York state is now doubling their cases of CV every 60 hours.   Many other states are right behind them. Some states are doubling the number of cases in under 48hrs. 

Texas is the state to watch. They’re still dragging their feet on distancing with no mandates from the governors office. The governor basically let everything be handled locally because of fear from political blow back. Some Texans don’t like to be told what to do. 

27 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Texas is the state to watch. They’re still dragging their feet on distancing with no mandates from the governors office. The governor basically let everything be handled locally because of fear from political blow back. Some Texans don’t like to be told what to do. 

Yep. I think you are right. All those Spring Break states are going to see huge outbreaks. 

My nieces are still in Ft Lauderdale. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
53 minutes ago, f7ben said:

China has 100% lied about everything from day 1

For all we know there could be 100K deaths in China.   The world needs to demand an investigation into how it was handled.   I know even then it would be hard to find out the truth but it should be demanded.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I would have to agree. I don’t believe it’s going as well in China as they portray. 

I don't either but they did have mandatory quarantine in place for almost 60 million people.   

Its damn hard to try and balance keeping things going and shutting it all down for 2 weeks.

I really hope the lesson's learned keep this from ever happening again to this extent. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I don't either but they did have mandatory quarantine in place for almost 60 million people.   

Its damn hard to try and balance keeping things going and shutting it all down for 2 weeks.

I really hope the lesson's learned keep this from ever happening again to this extent. 

To the Chinese govt’s defense, how does one control the mentality of a person that’ll eat a bat raw. Or even if it’s cooked. That’s just bizarre. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

To the Chinese govt’s defense, how does one control the mentality of a person that’ll eat a bat raw. Or even if it’s cooked. That’s just bizarre. 

I agree that you can't control but I think HC systems recognize a new virus relatively quickly and even before knowing its seriousness needs to act.   I think China was too quiet on it for 3-4 weeks which ended up being devastating for the world. 

I don't think they have to eat it to contract the virus.   Just touch infected raw material then their mouth/eyes/nose.  

Search Chinese food markets.   Its fucking disgusting. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I agree that you can't control but I think HC systems recognize a new virus relatively quickly and even before knowing its seriousness needs to act.   I think China was too quiet on it for 3-4 weeks which ended up being devastating for the world. 

I don't think they have to eat it to contract the virus.   Just touch infected raw material then their mouth/eyes/nose.  

The bat lady also reported researchers getting sick from the bat poop and all the fungus and mold growing from it. I read where bat poop is one of the finest fertilizers. Even better than chicken poop. There’s some evil shit in those caves and wells. 

Edited by spin_dry