Check your account email address ×

More people have died of CV in Italy now than China

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The bat lady also reported researchers getting sick from the bat poop and all the fungus and mold growing from it. I read where bat poop is one of the finest fertilizers. Even better than chicken poop. There’s some evil shit in those caves and wells. 

14929518-7153313-image-a-27_1560851137444.jpg

1000x-1.jpg

The Chinese and all those countries over there are fucked up eating some of the shit they eat.  This is why you don't eat that shit raw or even at all.  I know I ate some stuff in Japan Okinawa, Thailand, and the Philippines that wasn't even what I was told it was, but nothing was raw, other than sushi.  I only ate sushi once or twice. Not a fan.   And I didn't eat any pussy in any of those places either :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

14929518-7153313-image-a-27_1560851137444.jpg

1000x-1.jpg

I don’t know? Maybe they’re tasty as fuck. There’s some meat on a few of those. Definitely not the dinky flying mice we have flying around street lights. Maybe the govt should start farm raising them. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The bat lady also reported researchers getting sick from the bat poop and all the fungus and mold growing from it. I read where bat poop is one of the finest fertilizers. Even better than chicken poop. There’s some evil shit in those caves and wells. 

We went to Carlsbad Caverns NM last May with the grandkids. Watching the bats fly right at sundown was a pretty cool experience. Thousands and thousands of bats exit the main entrance right after sunset to go look for food. 

I couldn't help but think about one of those nasty bats actually running into us fangs first as it exited the cave.   That never happens but when you see that mNy bats exit all at once it makes you think. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

We went to Carlsbad Caverns NM last May with the grandkids. Watching the bats fly right at sundown was a pretty cool experience. Thousands and thousands of bats exit the main entrance right after sunset to go look for food. 

I couldn't help but think about one of those nasty bats actually running into us fangs first as it exited the cave.   That never happens but when you see that mNy bats exit all at once it makes you think. 

Here’s how the Irish handle a bat. Always a fucking crisis with these people. :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

It buzzed me.   We need a plan.   Its bigger than we thought....a 2 pounder.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Maybe just stay out of the bat infested caves ...