Check your account email address ×

Mark of the Beast?

So on George Soros list of owned companies is a biotech company in wuhan china. The address in wuhan is 666(no b.s.!). Lol now that's interesting! Dig into this. So looks like we now have gates and soros possibly connected.🤔 EPNE7KZXUAY9Usi.jpgEPNE7mdW4AA5_DX.jpgEPNE8DYW4AAU1vH.jpg
wuxiapptec.com/about/location

Here's a link if you want to look. Go down to the location in wuhan.
EPNRYN2XsAUcXH8.jpgEPNRYuQWkAMXR21.jpgEPNRZLzWkAAEpmA.jpg
Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh.  

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

COVID-19 Tracking Bracelets & Invisible Tattoos To Monitor Americans?

Globalists like Bill Gates pushing Black Mirror-type tech on the masses

Kelen McBreen | Infowars.com - March 17, 2020 47 Comments

https://www.infowars.com/covid-19-tracking-bracelets-invisible-tattoos-to-monitor-americans/

At a minute 1:43 George Soros makes an appearance along with Hillary, and Obama the triad of evil.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

No one knew who George Soros was until he said that the Iraq invasion would be a colossal cluster fuck. At that moment he became the anti christ to the Reich Wing 

He is known for much more than that ...

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

That Obama is really crafty

You know I heard for years about what an idiot he is but damn he is an evil genius who works 24/7 to destroy the world. Even years after he is president he still has such power. Him and Bill Gates, just tireless evil geniuses. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

You know I heard for years about what an idiot he is but damn he is an evil genius who works 24/7 to destroy the world. Even years after he is president he still has such power. Him and Bill Gates, just tireless evil geniuses. 

Who said anything about Obama ...wtf

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

That Obama is really crafty

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Who said anything about Obama ...wtf

Has anyone seen the video about Coronavirus is really 5g being used as a weapon to get everyone to get toxic vaccinations so they(evil powers of the world) can eliminate you? It was on facebook, I watched like 5 minutes of it and beat down some friends who posted it. I cant find it anywhere now and I heard that social media is being allowed to take down false information to avoid mass misinformation and further hysteria. 

So Trump seems to be taking this (pandemic)very serious and using his full authority to combat this, which I support 100%. Now if this is all just an evil ploy then Trump has to be complicit and involved in the conspiracy. So either you believe Trump or you believe this type of shit because you cant believe both. This is flat earth type shit and you look like a massive retard for posting it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Has anyone seen the video about Coronavirus is really 5g being used as a weapon to get everyone to get toxic vaccinations so they(evil powers of the world) can eliminate you? It was on facebook, I watched like 5 minutes of it and beat down some friends who posted it. I cant find it anywhere now and I heard that social media is being allowed to take down false information to avoid mass misinformation and further hysteria. 

So Trump seems to be taking this (pandemic)very serious and using his full authority to combat this, which I support 100%. Now if this is all just an evil ploy then Trump has to be complicit and involved in the conspiracy. So either you believe Trump or you believe this type of shit because you cant believe both. This is flat earth type shit and you look like a massive retard for posting it. 

You're getting pretty sensitive there analsack ...

Just now, ford_428cj said:

You're getting pretty sensitive there analsack ...

Just trying to help you figure these things out because that OP is some of the dumbest shit I have read on here. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Just trying to help you figure these things out because that OP is some of the dumbest shit I have read on here. 

There are theories out there that China released this.

What if they hold the vaccine right now?

Asians have used biowarfare for centuries. Learn some history you fuckin dummy ...

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

COVID-19 Tracking Bracelets & Invisible Tattoos To Monitor Americans?

Globalists like Bill Gates pushing Black Mirror-type tech on the masses

Kelen McBreen | Infowars.com - March 17, 2020 47 Comments

https://www.infowars.com/covid-19-tracking-bracelets-invisible-tattoos-to-monitor-americans/

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:
So on George Soros list of owned companies is a biotech company in wuhan china. The address in wuhan is 666(no b.s.!). Lol now that's interesting! Dig into this. So looks like we now have gates and soros possibly connected.🤔 EPNE7KZXUAY9Usi.jpgEPNE7mdW4AA5_DX.jpgEPNE8DYW4AAU1vH.jpg

wuxiapptec.com/about/location

Here's a link if you want to look. Go down to the location in wuhan.

EPNRYN2XsAUcXH8.jpgEPNRYuQWkAMXR21.jpgEPNRZLzWkAAEpmA.jpg

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh.  

43 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Just think it's sorta interesting, no idea if it's true ...except the 666 address, & that Soros is an evil POS that hates the West.

We'll see what happens coming up when were all locked down ... & with vaccines.

7 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

There are theories out there that China released this.

What if they hold the vaccine right now?

Asians have used biowarfare for centuries. Learn some history you fuckin dummy ...

China or Soros or Bill Gates? Make up your mind!