Check your account email address ×

Futures hit limit up

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

I hope this holds up. We need some calm now and a few Green days strung together

Let the volatility calm down and things stabilize.

Lets all hope for some good news

That’s the thing about Ben. Always the optimist with nice things to say about everyone. 

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not if they aren’t getting paid but, I hope you are correct.  I should have sold my AMZN stock twice when up over $2k....and failed both times.  I’m a retard.

Holy fuck. Zambo is becoming self aware. 

Your comments about healthcare are blind.  There are 172,000 ventilators in the US.   No idea how many are already in use. Combine that with aN aging population and high obesity rate and things could be really bad.

Two weeks won’t begin to cut it. We are at least learning from Italy and isolating faster than they did. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Your comments about healthcare are blind.  There are 172,000 ventilators in the US.   No idea how many are already in use. Combine that with aN aging population and high obesity rate and things could be really bad.

Two weeks won’t begin to cut it. We are at least learning from Italy and isolating faster than they did. 

Yes we are, but they ignored it, it's a Eurotrash thing.

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes we are, but they ignored it, it's a Eurotrash thing.

Having a month to see the effects helps too.  Not sure why you are so cocky. Your hero Trump said it was just a bad cold and would magically be gone in April.  I’m surprised all the Trumpsters aren’t ranting against the shut down. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Having a month to see the effects helps too.  Not sure why you are so cocky. Your hero Trump said it was just a bad cold and would magically be gone in April.  I’m surprised all the Trumpsters aren’t ranting against the shut down. 

If we practice good social distancing, it will be gone by then.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

If we practice good social distancing, it will be gone by then.

In Canada maybe. We’d have to be really really lucky. 

I was in an international airport two 12 days ago.  So theoretically I’m good, probably not sick and won’t infect anyone.
Yet my wife worked on Friday with a nurse who returned from vacation Wednesday. That kind of starts the clock again. 

She probabaly won’t get it from a patient  But a respiratory teck  or other co worker may pass it on.  At the moment there are hardly any cases at all in Ontario hospitals so it’s co workers and she would  normally see a lot during the day.  

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

When my big shot aunt went to work for sears corporate they required that you rollover prior retirement accounts to company stock

she lost damn near everything

how is that even leagal ? how do they even know what you were invested in ? 

that said 25 yrs back United heath care gave my wife a sweet deal to roll over her plan  in to uhc stock . historicaly best financial move she made. 

my aunt had all her eggs in uhc because she was a big shot there from the begining .she died recently and I was shocked at how much she had not sure even my cuz kids will need to ever work lol 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

how is that even leagal ? how do they even know what you were invested in ? 

that said 25 yrs back United heath care gave my wife a sweet deal to roll over her plan  in to uhc stock . historicaly best financial move she made. 

my aunt had all her eggs in uhc because she was a big shot there from the begining .she died recently and I was shocked at how much she had not sure even my cuz kids will need to ever work lol 

I think it was part of the interview process and acceptance of the job offer. Voluntarily reveal your retirement accounts and agree to roll them over into company stock. 

Just now, f7ben said:

I think it was part of the interview process and acceptance of the job offer. Voluntarily reveal your retirement accounts and agree to roll them over into company stock. 

nuts .

I had a bud in HS who inherited a bunch of Sears when his grandma kicked off .

I think the Columbians got it all 

39 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It is actually illegal BUT, I’ve seen it passively forced for executives and officers to buy into to their companies stock option plans.  Both by way of salary forfeitures and personal funds.  It makes sense and is usually made very beneficial to these select people in the company.....unless the company ends up being run by crooks or morons.  Usually it’s a nice combo of both.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Just be quiet and go make your poison.

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My older brother worked for a place that was heavily pressuring employees to dump everything they had in the company stocks.  He found another place to work. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

why would you ever take that job if that was a requirement? How long ago?