Check your account email address ×

So freakin retarded

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

No Moose hunting here but we did see 3 Moose in 1991 and just 15 miles South of here they saw 5 the same year, we do have Elk though, I see them all the time.

Yeah momo is an ignorant moron too stupid to know that. My only point. :bc: 

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Is that from a tick bite?

No, the little flapper (sphincter) which keeps your stomach acid in your stomach gets weak and allows stomach  acid into the esophagus, many foods cause it to burp up, Beef is one of those, everyone who has GERD is affected differently, I spent 2 1/2 hours in the emergency room here 1 early morning years ago, didn't think I was coming back, it was that bad.

Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a long-term condition where acid from the stomach comes up into the esophagus. Many people occasionally experience gastroesophageal reflux (GER). However, if an individual experiences persistent acid reflux that occurs more than twice a week, they may be diagnosed with GERD.

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

No, the little flapper (sphincter) which keeps your stomach acid in your stomach gets weak and allows stomach  acid into the esophagus, many foods cause it to burp up, Beef is one of those, everyone who has GERD is affected differently, I spent 2 1/2 hours in the emergency room here 1 early morning years ago, didn't think I was coming back, it was that bad.

Damn ...

12 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

No clue what you're zooming in on there Alfred ...it just come off the grill.

Why is your steak torn up when it just comes off the grill? :lol:

rDvQz92.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Damn ...

Foods to Avoid

Certain foods and beverages can exacerbate GERD symptoms, including heartburn and a sour taste from regurgitation.

Items that people with GERD are often advised to avoid include:

• Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Carbonated beverages
  • Chocolate
  • Citrus fruits and juices
  • Tomatoes and tomato-based foods
  • Garlic
  • Mint
  • Onions
  • Spicy foods
  • Fatty foods
  • Fried foods (1,2)

Some of these items — including fatty foods, chocolate, peppermint, and alcohol — are thought to worsen GERD symptoms by relaxing the lower esophageal sphincter (LES), the ring of muscle that separates your stomach from your esophagus.

This allows the stomach’s contents to enter the esophagus, causing heartburn.

Other items — including tomatoes and citrus fruits — are believed to aggravate symptoms by increasing the acidity of your stomach, according to the Cleveland Clinic. (3) They can also irritate the damaged lining of your esophagus. (4)

Carbonated beverages can increase acidity as well as pressure in the stomach, making it easier for stomach acid to push through the LES and flow up into the esophagus. (5)

Because it’s carbonated and also often contains caffeine, soda can be an especially problematic beverage for people with GERD.

Chocolate may be one of the worst foods for people with GERD because it contains high levels of fat as well as caffeine.

The most problematic fatty foods include high-fat dairy products, as well as fatty cuts of meat and processed meats like hot dogs and luncheon meat. (6)

Different people will have different reactions to individual foods. Pay attention to your diet, and if a food or beverage gives you heartburn, consider avoiding it.

RELATED: 9 Refreshing Alternatives to Drink Instead of Soda

Foods to Consider Including

Since you’ll probably need to eliminate certain items from your diet to reduce symptoms of GERD, it may be helpful to know about alternative foods that are less likely to cause problems.

The following replacements may help you avoid symptoms.

Milk products Instead of whole milk and full-fat dairy products, try reduced-fat, low-fat, or fat-free milk, yogurt, cheese, or ice cream.

Alternatively, you can try nondairy options like soy or almond milk, or nondairy ice cream alternatives.

Baked goods Instead of high-fat items like biscuits, croissants, doughnuts, or sweet rolls, try plain bread or rolls, pancakes, waffles, bagels, or low-fat muffins.

Meats and other proteins Instead of fatty meat, fried meat, lunch meat, or sausages, try lean meat, poultry without its skin, fish, tofu, or eggs.

Fruits Instead of citrus fruits like oranges, lemons, limes, and grapefruit, try any other fresh, frozen, or canned fruit or fruit juice that you can tolerate well.

Vegetables Instead of fried or creamed vegetables, onions, tomatoes and tomato products, or vegetable juices, try a variety of other fresh, frozen, or canned vegetables that are prepared without added fat.

Soups Instead of creamy or tomato-based soups, try lean broth-based soups or homemade soups made with lean ingredients, including low-fat or fat-free milk instead of cream.

Potatoes and other starches Instead of french fries, potato chips, risotto, or pasta with creamy or tomato-based sauces, try baked, boiled, or mashed potatoes, plain pasta or rice, or pasta with a low-fat milk-based sauce.

Snacks Instead of fried chips, nuts, guacamole, cheese dip, or sour cream-based dips, try crackers, pretzels, corn tortillas, low-fat hummus, or sliced fruits (other than citrus) or vegetables.

Sweets and desserts Instead of chocolate, cookies, cakes, pastries, or peppermints, try marshmallows, hard candies other than mints, angel food cake, gelatin desserts, fruit-based desserts, sherbet, or low-fat pudding. (6)

Eating Habits

In addition to changing what you eat, your doctor may ask you to change the way you eat.

Common recommendations include:

Eat smaller meals. Consuming less food more frequently can reduce pressure in your stomach.

Higher stomach pressure may cause your LES to relax, allowing your stomach’s contents to flow up into your esophagus.

Eat slowly. You’re less likely to stuff yourself or irritate your esophagus or stomach if you take smaller bites and chew your food thoroughly.

Don’t lie down right after eating. If you stay upright for two to three hours after eating you'll reduce your risk of reflux.

When you stand or sit upright, gravity helps keep your stomach's contents from flowing upward. When you lie down, it's easier for them to enter your esophagus.

Don’t snack unless you’re actually hungry. When your stomach is full, eating more can increase stomach pressure.

Avoid tight clothing around your waist. If your clothing puts pressure on your abdomen when you eat, this can in turn put pressure on your stomach and LES.

Eat to maintain a healthy weight. Not carrying extra pounds eliminates a source of pressure inside your abdomen. (1,6)

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Foods to Avoid

Certain foods and beverages can exacerbate GERD symptoms, including heartburn and a sour taste from regurgitation.

Items that people with GERD are often advised to avoid include:

• Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Carbonated beverages
  • Chocolate
  • Citrus fruits and juices
  • Tomatoes and tomato-based foods
  • Garlic
  • Mint
  • Onions
  • Spicy foods
  • Fatty foods
  • Fried foods (1,2)

Some of these items — including fatty foods, chocolate, peppermint, and alcohol — are thought to worsen GERD symptoms by relaxing the lower esophageal sphincter (LES), the ring of muscle that separates your stomach from your esophagus.

This allows the stomach’s contents to enter the esophagus, causing heartburn.

Other items — including tomatoes and citrus fruits — are believed to aggravate symptoms by increasing the acidity of your stomach, according to the Cleveland Clinic. (3) They can also irritate the damaged lining of your esophagus. (4)

Carbonated beverages can increase acidity as well as pressure in the stomach, making it easier for stomach acid to push through the LES and flow up into the esophagus. (5)

Because it’s carbonated and also often contains caffeine, soda can be an especially problematic beverage for people with GERD.

Chocolate may be one of the worst foods for people with GERD because it contains high levels of fat as well as caffeine.

The most problematic fatty foods include high-fat dairy products, as well as fatty cuts of meat and processed meats like hot dogs and luncheon meat. (6)

Different people will have different reactions to individual foods. Pay attention to your diet, and if a food or beverage gives you heartburn, consider avoiding it.

RELATED: 9 Refreshing Alternatives to Drink Instead of Soda

Foods to Consider Including

Since you’ll probably need to eliminate certain items from your diet to reduce symptoms of GERD, it may be helpful to know about alternative foods that are less likely to cause problems.

The following replacements may help you avoid symptoms.

Milk products Instead of whole milk and full-fat dairy products, try reduced-fat, low-fat, or fat-free milk, yogurt, cheese, or ice cream.

Alternatively, you can try nondairy options like soy or almond milk, or nondairy ice cream alternatives.

Baked goods Instead of high-fat items like biscuits, croissants, doughnuts, or sweet rolls, try plain bread or rolls, pancakes, waffles, bagels, or low-fat muffins.

Meats and other proteins Instead of fatty meat, fried meat, lunch meat, or sausages, try lean meat, poultry without its skin, fish, tofu, or eggs.

Fruits Instead of citrus fruits like oranges, lemons, limes, and grapefruit, try any other fresh, frozen, or canned fruit or fruit juice that you can tolerate well.

Vegetables Instead of fried or creamed vegetables, onions, tomatoes and tomato products, or vegetable juices, try a variety of other fresh, frozen, or canned vegetables that are prepared without added fat.

Soups Instead of creamy or tomato-based soups, try lean broth-based soups or homemade soups made with lean ingredients, including low-fat or fat-free milk instead of cream.

Potatoes and other starches Instead of french fries, potato chips, risotto, or pasta with creamy or tomato-based sauces, try baked, boiled, or mashed potatoes, plain pasta or rice, or pasta with a low-fat milk-based sauce.

Snacks Instead of fried chips, nuts, guacamole, cheese dip, or sour cream-based dips, try crackers, pretzels, corn tortillas, low-fat hummus, or sliced fruits (other than citrus) or vegetables.

Sweets and desserts Instead of chocolate, cookies, cakes, pastries, or peppermints, try marshmallows, hard candies other than mints, angel food cake, gelatin desserts, fruit-based desserts, sherbet, or low-fat pudding. (6)

Eating Habits

In addition to changing what you eat, your doctor may ask you to change the way you eat.

Common recommendations include:

Eat smaller meals. Consuming less food more frequently can reduce pressure in your stomach.

Higher stomach pressure may cause your LES to relax, allowing your stomach’s contents to flow up into your esophagus.

Eat slowly. You’re less likely to stuff yourself or irritate your esophagus or stomach if you take smaller bites and chew your food thoroughly.

Don’t lie down right after eating. If you stay upright for two to three hours after eating you'll reduce your risk of reflux.

When you stand or sit upright, gravity helps keep your stomach's contents from flowing upward. When you lie down, it's easier for them to enter your esophagus.

Don’t snack unless you’re actually hungry. When your stomach is full, eating more can increase stomach pressure.

Avoid tight clothing around your waist. If your clothing puts pressure on your abdomen when you eat, this can in turn put pressure on your stomach and LES.

Eat to maintain a healthy weight. Not carrying extra pounds eliminates a source of pressure inside your abdomen. (1,6)

I had the top 5 off the list in the last 5 hours...that's rough to avoid all that.

I had the top 5 off the list in the last 5 hours...that's rough to avoid all that.

When the doc gave me the list I said, crap that's everything I love to eat..Probiotics have helped a lot.

I had issues with certain foods even while in my teens and 20's but ignored it until I couldn't anymore, I was drinking lots of Grapefruit juice and a gallon of orange juice every 2 days, now I never drink those.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

When the doc gave me the list I said, crap that's everything I love to eat..Probiotics have helped a lot.

I had issues with certain foods even while in my teens and 20's but ignored it until I couldn't anymore, I was drinking lots of Grapefruit juice and a gallon of orange juice every 2 days, now I never drink those.

Pretty acidic w all that oj. Think that was part of it?

Pretty acidic w all that oj. Think that was part of it?

That's what the emergency Doctors said, I was also mouth rinsing with Hydrogen Peroxide which is another acid, eating lots of Tomatoes, Grapefruit & Oranges, Peppers, and drinking 2-3 Pepsi's a day (I don't drink alcohol).

9 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I cut into it for a picture you idiot ...clue in.

That looks like one of those Mc-ribs ...but still better than Bhens.

Never seen a steak look like that after being cut into. :lol:

10 hours ago, frenchy said:

You brought up moose in Wisconsin. 

STUPID. 

FUCKING. 

IGNORANT 

FAT 

FUCK. 

10 hours ago, frenchy said:

You brought up moose in Wisconsin. 

STUPID. 

FUCKING. 

IGNORANT 

FAT 

FUCK.

10 hours ago, Momorider said:

:lies: and complete fucking :bullshit: from midget bottomed feeding lying FROG FUCK  :bigfinger:

13 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Should have give that steak to the foo foo dog...

:lol:  All this steak talk has got me hankering for a nice NY strip with some béarnaise and lobster on top.  *burp* 

4 hours ago, frenchy said:

Thinks there’s a Wisconsin moose hunt. :lol: 

so ignorant. So stupid. So fat. 

16 hours ago, Momorider said:

:lies: and complete fucking :bullshit: from midget bottomed feeding lying FROG FUCK  :bigfinger: