Check your account email address ×

Does Tom Hanks fuck little kids and cannibalize infants?

I’ve seen my batshit crazy QANON buddy Bussman make this claim.

Now my absolutely batshit crazy QANON believing neighbor is spamming the same shit all over Facebook.

Where the fuck so these people come up with this shit.

Fucking nut balls 

This is spot on

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2020/3/13/1927113/-Far-right-QAnon-nutcases-see-Tom-Hanks-coronavirus-diagnosis-as-sure-sign-of-looming-mass-arrests

Bet you didn’t know that Tom Hanks’ announced coronavirus diagnosis was a secret sign that he’s been arrested as part of a global pedophilia ring. And that NBA owners closed up shop for the same reason. Don’t believe me? Just ask a “Q person.”

They call it “The Storm,” which is their semi-apocalyptic term for what they believe has secretly been Trump’s endgame: The eventual roundup and arrest of a broad array of Democratic and media figures for their secret involvement in a global pedophilia ring that trades in sexually abused children and their murders, of which the “Pizzagate” scandal was just the tip of the iceberg.

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’ve seen my batshit crazy QANON buddy Bussman make this claim.

Now my absolutely batshit crazy QANON believing neighbor is spamming the same shit all over Facebook.

Where the fuck so these people come up with this shit.

Fucking nut balls 

Say it isn't so Brian.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Because he  heard  it  somewhere.  I pulled  into a bar/ restaurant  yesterday that  was empty.  Out of plain  laziness  I just  shut off my sled where it was .place filled  up . Went to  leave . Entire parking lot was parked sideways. 

Americans  make  good  followers 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Say it isn't so Brian.

As soon as Bussmelon makes one of these retarded statements I can count on hearing it from my batshit crazy neighbor as well. These QANON people are the dumbest cult I have ever witnessed in my entire life 

Just now, f7ben said:

As soon as Bussmelon makes one of these retarded statements I can count on hearing it from my batshit crazy neighbor as well. These QANON people are the dumbest cult I have ever witnessed in my entire life 

He never makes those retarded claims with me, is he serious or just fuckin with you?

19 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He never makes those retarded claims with me, is he serious or just fuckin with you?

He posted it here , and he absolutely believes the shit

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

All I will say is...... the way everyone kept their mouths shut about Weinstein, it would not surprise me one bit.

Some people will do anything to advance themselves.

Was Harvey fucking little kids?

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Was Harvey fucking little kids?

Last week, Harvey Weinstein reached a tentative $25 million settlement with over 30 women who had accused him of various levels of sexual assault and harassment. With all the money coming from insurance companies and no admission of guilt, many viewed the deal as overly favorable to the disgraced Hollywood producer. A few accusers chose to walk away from the deal, and now one of them is suing Weinstein for sexually assaulting her when she was just 16.

Kaja Sokola, a Polish women who moved to the US in 2002 to pursue modeling, was initially part of a class action suit against Weinstein. She claims she met the producer at an agency event and was invited to meet him for lunch to discuss a potential acting career. Instead, a driver took her to Weinstein’s SoHo apartment where “he terrified and sexually abused her,” according to the lawsuit.

Weinstein then allegedly told Sokola that success in Hollywood would mean “losing her inhibitions and getting naked.” He then told her to “take off her clothes” and “touch herself,” going on to remove his own pants and forcing her to touch his penis as he “grabbed at her breasts.”

Though the alleged incident occurred 17 years ago, Sokola filed the suit under New York’s new Child Victims Act, which extends the statute of limitations for abused children to bring a claim. Bob Weinstein, Miramax, and Disney (which previously owned Miramax) also face negligence claims in the suit for allegedly enabling and protecting Weinstein.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

This is spot on

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2020/3/13/1927113/-Far-right-QAnon-nutcases-see-Tom-Hanks-coronavirus-diagnosis-as-sure-sign-of-looming-mass-arrests

Bet you didn’t know that Tom Hanks’ announced coronavirus diagnosis was a secret sign that he’s been arrested as part of a global pedophilia ring. And that NBA owners closed up shop for the same reason. Don’t believe me? Just ask a “Q person.”

They call it “The Storm,” which is their semi-apocalyptic term for what they believe has secretly been Trump’s endgame: The eventual roundup and arrest of a broad array of Democratic and media figures for their secret involvement in a global pedophilia ring that trades in sexually abused children and their murders, of which the “Pizzagate” scandal was just the tip of the iceberg.

The mass arrests are always supposedly coming soon and then they never happen and then they’re coming soon and then they never happen and then they’re coming soon. 

Remember the talk two years ago about all the sealed indictments?

• Like 1