Check your account email address ×

Fuck this election stuff

f7ben

59 minutes ago, ckf said:

Have you picked up your new powerhouse yet?

oh yah ....was just stinking up the garage today. Put a new jaws trail can on and it is probably quieter than stock and shed 15lbs. Love it

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I agree.15032858_10211424175030062_1741125445240633683_n.jpg

yes the new rmk s look sharp.

3 of my buds got the new grayish 155s with the lime green . deff tricked out rides as they should be north of 15k .

I almost grabbed a high country limited off the race program for just under 9g this fall but just could not justify  another deep snow sled when my 14M has less than 1300 on it.

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

image.jpg

that is how I buy em if I don't get em off the race program. I have not snochecked in 15yrs . I am fine with new non current. race program can be a good deal cuz they are new that yr but u can no longer really specify exactly what u want kind of weird but the way it is now  

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

Tank bag and tunnel protectors installed. Beer break then going to mark out the studs and drill the track.

:bc:

20161112_130749.jpg

I see you practice that hook up on the ceiling.  There's no better way to work on shit.  Works great when pulling skid and reinstalling.

254.JPG

4 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Have chain air hoist to lift them. :bc:

Yeah, I've got to figure out how I am going to finish my garage and I'm gonna hook up an electric one.  Actually, I'm trying to figure out how to get it upstairs on a hoist of some sorts.  It'd be cool "drink holder" in my man cave during off-season.  :burp:

Listen faggots.....i carry beer on my sled. I can carry more beer than most men could drink in a week and still run the average trail at a much higher rate of speed than 99 out of a 100 of you faggots!!!!

Edited by f7ben

47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Listen faggots.....i carry beer on my sled. I can carry more beer than most men could drink in a week and still run the average trail at a much higher rate of speed than 99 out of a 100 of you faggots!!!!

Excellent.  I saw AMSnow put out a "Real World Beer Carrying Sledder of the Year" issue last year.  Probably some good advice on set-ups in that.  :lol:

And hey.......calling people faggots is racist, sexist, xenophobic and hurtful deplorable hate speech!  You deserved Hillary's epic win in the election.  Wait.....wait a second.....I may be off a bit.

:lol:

Edited by Zambroski

57 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I've got to figure out how I am going to finish my garage and I'm gonna hook up an electric one.  Actually, I'm trying to figure out how to get it upstairs on a hoist of some sorts.  It'd be cool "drink holder" in my man cave during off-season.  :burp:

I have a electric one in my garage thought about putting it in the room above with a trap door but then I realized it would just be that much more ez to horde shit . I put mine on a small 8 ft I beam  attached   to 5 trusses . I drilled the beam for all the trusses lagged it in . then got the roller kit for hoist . it is nice cuz u can pull a motor or what ever then roll it over to cart with out having to move whole project .I also use it to lift chit like pressure washer/generator  to top shelf of pallet racking.

I just went with the harbor fright set up like 10 yrs ago no issues yet   

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I have a electric one in my garage thought about putting it in the room above with a trap door but then I realized it would just be that much more ez to horde shit . I put mine on a small 8 ft I beam  attached   to 5 trusses . I drilled the beam for all the trusses lagged it in . then got the roller kit for hoist . it is nice cuz u can pull a motor or what ever then roll it over to cart with out having to move whole project .I also use it to lift chit like pressure washer/generator  to top shelf of pallet racking.

I just went with the harbor fright set up like 10 yrs ago no issues yet   

Sounds like a good idea.  Post a pic nigger!