Check your account email address ×

Middle school kids chant "build that wall"

• Gold Member

Kids arent watching fox news, listening to their parents political views....  what they see on social media is where they get their views what they are protesting is the destructive protestors walking the streets and the hollywood elite such as beyonce, jayz and miley taking to social media to incite violence and spreading hate.  "Build that wall" from 7th graders in michigan is not about mexicans it is about im going to "listen to country music, go mudding and shoot guns" even though the left sees that as racist activities

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you really are naive as hell dude. it's being done to taunt minorities, and this wasn't the only place it;s happening. if you can't see how kids are influenced by parents actions, and what they see on tv, you are a lost cause. my MIL, an avid rww, is visiting and i asked what she thought about trump's vile comments and how kids will deal with that. her response? "kids shouldn't be shown the things trump said or did". are you fucking kidding me? kids should now be "shielded" from the actions and comments from the potus?

Did you have any problem with the handicapped kids being trotted out and used as a pawn, spouting liberal propaganda?

Do you think calling the police was an overreaction?

You were there to see them taunt minorities, or more than likely one kid started saying it and others joined in.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

They called the police on middle school kids, its not the KKK you dopes............:lmao:

Holy shit......They should be arrested for a hate crime? 

How about calling an assembly and turning it into a learning experience, so we don't spawn another whole generation of whiny cunts , who can't handle life when it doesn't go their way.

Don't they have metal detectors at some of the school doors to screen for guns and knives or is that just media propaganda.

Capture.JPG

Edited by 02sled

14 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Don't they have metal detectors at some of the school doors to screen for guns and knives or is that just media propaganda.

Capture.JPG

This is Royal oak not Detroit. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

This is Royal oak not Detroit. 

What cracks me up is the stupid fuck Newftard saying they were yelling "build the wall"  to Mexicans in Royal Oak.  Cause there's just all kinds of Mexicans in RO :lol::lmao:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ok......it was about the children seeing the adult frustration and themselves wanting to take this country back from people who don't give a shit at all about it.  It's why 77,000 MN high school kids (MN...a blue state still.....but just barely) just voted for Trump in a mock election.

Now...answer my question!

yep, cause middle schoolers are all about "taking their country back" and other political agendas :lmao: you know what's driving this kind of shit - kids watching their redneck fathers sitting around the tv cheering on the likes of sean hannity

regarding your question - i'm going to be fine. i'm an older white male, great job, educated, living the dream. it's the less fortunate and younger kids i care about (a liberal trait). we just took a major turn in the wrong direction and to be honest, it's pretty embarrassing.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, cause middle schoolers are all about "taking their country back" and other political agendas :lmao: you know what's driving this kind of shit - kids watching their redneck fathers sitting around the tv cheering on the likes of sean hannity

regarding your question - i'm going to be fine. i'm an older white male, great job, educated, living the dream. it's the less fortunate and younger kids i care about (a liberal trait). we just took a major turn in the wrong direction and to be honest, it's pretty embarrassing.

Pack up and move out then.  It's the only answer.  And not to Canada...to a place where a "true liberal" like you can do some good.  Try Mexico or Africa. Report back on how that is going.

And you thinking the idiot lefts are the only ones that care about our children is quite humorous.  And fucking pathetic.  So sorry your lying, treasonous, self-serving, pandering queen didn't make the cut.  I know you were hoping for somebody that resembled your ideals as your "leader".

SBYL.

Oh...edit:  and the reason the High school students did that is because it was a clever ploy be the left to see where their future is heading and what the next gen of voters are thinking.  But you knew that already....right?  

Again...grow up, and smarten up.

Edited by Zambroski

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Pack up and move out then.  It's the only answer.  And not to Canada...to a place where a "true liberal" like you can do some good.  Try Mexico or Africa. Report back on how that is going.

And you thinking the idiot lefts are the only ones that care about our children is quite humorous.  And fucking pathetic.  So sorry your lying, treasonous, self-serving, pandering queen didn't make the cut.  I know you were hoping for somebody that resembled your ideals as your "leader".

SBYL.

Oh...edit:  and the reason the High school students did that is because it was a clever ploy be the left to see where their future is heading and what the next gen of voters are thinking.  But you knew that already....right?  

Again...grow up, and smarten up.

"a clever ploy by the left" :lmao:

why would i want to move? i just fucking told you i'm fine and loving life. :dunno:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

"a clever ploy by the left" :lmao:

why would i want to move? i just fucking told you i'm fine and loving life. :dunno:

You thing the state school district decided this is a "neat-o" idea?  Holy shit!  :lol:

And if you truly are "fine and loving life" you sure seem unhappy here.  Whatever makes you rock the kazbah though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You thing the state school district decided this is a "neat-o" idea?  Holy shit!  :lol:

And if you truly are "fine and loving life" you sure seem unhappy here.  Whatever makes you rock the kazbah though.

are you a racer dupe by chance? you seriously cannot figure out wtf happened?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

are you a racer dupe by chance? you seriously cannot figure out wtf happened?

Yes....your IQ is surely higher than mine.  Tell you what...let's play a game.  You go first (being the gentleman I am).  Tell me what happened in my state.

:read:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yes....your IQ is surely , likelythan mine.  Tell you what...let's play a game.  You go first (being the gentleman I am).  Tell me what happened in my state.

:read:

well to most people with a clue, the idea that a bunch of young white future republicans, likely led by a snot nosed mini-zambroski, wanted to antagonize some of the non-white kids is pretty logical. but in your world, they just started the chant for something to do, or the whole thing was staged by the left. :lmao:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

well to most people with a clue, the idea that a bunch of young white future republicans, likely led by a snot nosed mini-zambroski, wanted to antagonize some of the non-white kids is pretty logical. but in your world, they just started the chant for something to do, or the whole thing was staged by the left. :lmao:

Holy shit.  You lose.  That was fun......for you.

Good luck on your next game with a lesser opponent.  

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

they don't get much "lesser" than you, which is a little surprising to be honest. for some reason i thought you had at least a little sense. man you fit right in here with many. :bc:

Edited by Snoslinger

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'd wish him luck finding a lesser opponent than you.

I think his guess was pretty much spot on. Kids watching their shit for brains parents ranting about how everything that's wrong with the country can be blamed on immigrants, act out in a way they think will make papa proud. There seem to be a lot of stories (hopefully they are just stories) of visible minorities getting taunted by the racist thugs. 

It doesn't take much to draw a line between Trump rhetoric and these actions. 

The parallels between Hitler and Trump just keep getting drawn. I hope it's all bullshit. 

I wonder what a self proclaimed tough guy like you would do if you saw a Minority being picked on by 3 white kids. Pushing him or her around and telling them to get out of their country. 

Neither one of you had a problem with the disabled kids being trotted out on stage like circus freaks to taunt Trump.

When kids are coached by their queer ass, liberal, shit for brains, parents. sitting around cheering the likes of Rachel Maddow it is fine.....amirite?

:lol: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

they don't get much "lesser" than you, which is a little surprising to be honest. for some reason i thought you had at least a little sense. man you fit right in here with many. :bc:

Ahhhhhh....you got me!  :handjob:  We can play again later when I feel like it.  Study up or something. :lol:

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I'd wish him luck finding a lesser opponent than you.

I think his guess was pretty much spot on. Kids watching their shit for brains parents ranting about how everything that's wrong with the country can be blamed on immigrants, act out in a way they think will make papa proud. There seem to be a lot of stories (hopefully they are just stories) of visible minorities getting taunted by the racist thugs. 

It doesn't take much to draw a line between Trump rhetoric and these actions. 

The parallels between Hitler and Trump just keep getting drawn. I hope it's all bullshit. 

I wonder what a self proclaimed tough guy like you would do if you saw a Minority being picked on by 3 white kids. Pushing him or her around and telling them to get out of their country. 

You coming to his rescue is tantamount to Dickrider coming to yours.  Well, maybe not that bad.  Maybe not even close to that bad....but you get my drift.

On the bold:  While you and a few others were trying to dial the police or ask anybody for interference or wait for back-up to feel "safe" during your eventually planed intervention, people like me already had it handled.  Here's the real problem though...where in the fuck does this type of true bullying take place...I've never seen it.  EVER.  I've never even heard of it.  What I do hear of is a lot of blown out of proportion events categorized as "bullying" by the leftys because it makes them feel sad inside.  Hazing, bullying or feeling sad inside are all part of life's lessons.  I've experienced all three in spades and it is just part of life.  Well, maybe less of the "bullying" part but most libs don't know the difference between bullying and hazing anyway.  My "hazings" would give most of you nightmares I'm sure.

So...to look back.  This situation at the school by a bunch of sissy educators that over reacted to a bunch of 13 year olds by calling the police over a video of a chant that made some feel afraid and sad inside.  These are grown, educated (supposedly), figure heads (supposedly), of our society as educators (supposedly)...and they can't handle this situation without law enforcement?  REALLY?  13 year olds? Too afraid to call the parents and let them handle it?  Which most would happily and easily.  Pathetic and again...why Hillary was soundly trounced.  Enough with this pussification.

You know what this is to me?  Another kid getting suspended for pointing his finger at somebody, which...looks suspiciously like a gun.  We should have all of their fingers removed before schooling age.

I'm getting tired of telling you people to "smarten up".  So here....toughen up!