Check your account email address ×

So Yamaha is selling more snowmobiles with AC engines

20 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I saw a PC chassis that had Mountain Max decals a month ago in the Black Hills. It was in the parking lot, not running so I was wondering what it had for a motor. 

Ya sure,you had a hot waitress on your trip to AZ too. Doesn’t your flip phone have a camera?

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Ya sure,you had a hot waitress on your trip to AZ too. Doesn’t your flip phone have a camera?

Dude, I didn't even know at the time that they weren't yet making Mountain Max sleds, I assumed it was a production model with a 4 stroke. I haven't looked at Yamaha sleds online in like 5 fucking years. :lol:

Just now, SSFB said:

Dude, I didn't even know at the time that it was a prototype. I haven't looked at Yamaha sleds online in like 5 fucking years. :lol:

You were on the meth,weren’t you?:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, jtssrx said:

It would be if it was built by Yamaha in Japan. Don't go down this road with me. Yamaha is a motor company. They should be building their own 2 stroke motors period end of story

Agree 100%

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I know you hate the PC but it's better than the Nytro. You couldn't turn the nytro at high speed period 

Disagree 100%

29 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Well jt is a member of base police and thinks trails should be closed when it gets above freezing? :lol:

You should turn that nytro into a real trail weapon. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It’s perfect for me the way I have it. I need it to be able to take a deep snow goat path  or a short cut down a seasonal unplowed road. Lots of ungroomed power lines by me as well. I really don’t need a top end sled. If I was buying a new sled today,it would be  a 800 Assault. Best all around sled ever made.  

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It’s perfect for me the way I have it. I need it to be able to take a deep snow goat path  or a short cut down a seasonal unplowed road. Lots of ungroomed power lines by me as well. I really don’t need a top end sled. If I was buying a new sled today,it would be  a 800 Assault. Best all around sled ever made.  

Gay

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Not possible 

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Your opinion is invalid as you still ride A Nytro. Most people don’t have the courage to say they ride garbage!!! 

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

Dude, I didn't even know at the time that they weren't yet making Mountain Max sleds, I assumed it was a production model with a 4 stroke. I haven't looked at Yamaha sleds online in like 5 fucking years. :lol:

Lol same I’d be clueless