Check your account email address ×

Almost all negative by 80% of the same people

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Was Big Fuse the guy with the avatar of the girl in a bikini with nice boobs shooting an arrow with a bow. 

someone had that avy for a long time. 

Yes that was him...only good thing about the guy.

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes that was him...only good thing about the guy.

I remember when I first got on HCS. I was quite naive about many thing but I was really lost on avatars.  I thought avatars were supposed to represent or be possessions of the poster. 

When I saw Big Fuses avy i said to myself: “fuck that gal has some nice tits. She must be big fuses wife. Big Fuse has a hot wife”. 

It didn't take me long to figure out that wasn't his wife. No way would someone that looked like her be around a big dope like Big Fuse. 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Wasn't he run off hcs as kind of a laughing stock?

Yeah he was The Redheaded stepchild of HCS, got slapped around so bad he kept the name after he asked to be banned. Only 2 guys ever did that, him and his buddy Brock lmao

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Yeah he was The Redheaded stepchild of HCS, got slapped around so bad he kept the name after he asked to be banned. Only 2 guys ever did that, him and his buddy Brock lmao

Well if it was an even game over there it would be a different story. You cunty admin can say whatever you please. Not a 2 way street unfortunately. Probably the reason the gf died.

4 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Well if it was an even game over there it would be a different story. You cunty admin can say whatever you please. Not a 2 way street unfortunately. Probably the reason the gf died.

So why not just log out,hit the "X" in the top right corner and call it a day??Why would anyone ASK to be banned???Did it make you feel "BADASS" lmfao pathetic

I find it hilarious!!!!!! HCS was too much for you so lets try Freedom Sledder hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha 

Shouldn't you be stalking @f7ben ??? Seems to be your new thing,,,,kinda weird but good entertainment!! 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

I find it hilarious!!!!!! HCS was too much for you so lets try Freedom Sledder hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha 

Shouldn't you be stalking @f7ben ??? Seems to be your new thing,,,,kinda weird but good entertainment!! 

Maybe I wanted my account banned because admin liked to go into peoples accounts and read their pms and fuck with their avatars and shit. Don't say that wasnt done either.

Edited by Redheaded Stepchild

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I have this innate ability to sniff out the dumbest motherfuckers on the internet within a few posts of them getting here. I knew that fucking retard was either a dupe or one of the dumbest fucks alive. Turns out it was blownfuse and definitely option 2

Just now, f7ben said:

I have this innate ability to sniff out the dumbest motherfuckers on the internet within a few posts of them getting here. I knew that fucking retard was either a dupe or one of the dumbest fucks alive. Turns out it was blownfuse and definitely option 2

So because you're a fuck up when it comes to the stock market that makes me dumb. Lol

2 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Maybe I wanted my account banned because admin liked to go into peoples accounts and read their pms and fuck with their avatars and shit. Don't say that wasnt done either.

Then don’t pm. 

2 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Its not just that. Admin over there has posted with other people accounts that have long left the site. Real dirt bag stuff. They will lie and say did no such thing. 

:mc::baby: 

3 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Its not just that. Admin over there has posted with other people accounts that have long left the site. Real dirt bag stuff. They will lie and say did no such thing. 

Quite honestly I really don’t care. I haven’t been over at HCS for years. No desire 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Quite honestly I really don’t care. I haven’t been over at HCS for years. No desire 

It's much quieter than it was 10+ years ago and the site really has aged poorly.   I doubt it will be around in a few years likely a ghost town 

17 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

It's much quieter than it was 10+ years ago and the site really has aged poorly.   I doubt it will be around in a few years likely a ghost town 

There is a huge site change coming up that will likely be the last nail in the coffin. 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

There is a huge site change coming up that will likely be the last nail in the coffin. 

The classifieds have mostly dried up and that was half the reason to be active at all there

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The classifieds have mostly dried up and that was half the reason to be active at all there

Yup used to be able to buy just about anything back in the day. Before Facebook Craigslist and shit