Check your account email address ×

mmmmm...... Jenny Clayton

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I know its corny but this is a fun Kid Rock song. Michigan is a very cool place if you have a little money. Lots of fun to be had in MI. 

Oh Gawd...they wore that song out up here and for a few grand  you can be on the water enjoying yourself....plenty of public Launch ramps on all the lakes and away you go.  :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I think I'm going golfing again today

And skipping dinner with the wife's fam

Probably won't be too motivated to kill myself after all that winning

Well , those of us with functioning brains are pained by this news

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Worst music ever made. Worse than pop country

If you’ve ever purposely attended APC concerts, you’re a tin-eared retard and as such, are absolutely no judge of what can be considered quality music.

Just now, Zambroski said:

If you’ve ever purposely attended APC concerts, you’re a tin-eared retard and as such, are absolutely no judge of what can be considered quality music.

Back to your kid rock you dumbass faggot

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Back to your kid rock you dumbass faggot

I’m not really a fan of his but some of his tunes are cool....like the ones posted above. Problem is, like most artists, they get overplayed and wear themselves out within a week or two.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not really a fan of his but some of his tunes are cool....like the ones posted above. Problem is, like most artists, they get overplayed and wear themselves out within a week or two.

How in the fuck is sampling old classics and poorly singing auto tuned retardation over them “cool” 

Ive seen kid rock live , likely the worst live performance I’ve ever witnessed

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How in the fuck is sampling old classics and poorly singing auto tuned retardation over them “cool” 

Ive seen kid rock live , likely the worst live performance I’ve ever witnessed

Some remakes just work.  Some do not.  I have no doubt you’ve seen some of the worst live performances in music history.  When the music is shit when recorded, there’s NO CHANCE it’s going to be good live.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Some remakes just work.  Some do not.  I have no doubt you’ve seen some of the worst live performances in music history.  When the music is shit when recorded, there’s NO CHANCE it’s going to be good live.

When the person performing has roughly the same musical talent as a 3rd grader playing a kazoo you have to be dripper dumb to enjoy it

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

When the person performing has roughly the same musical talent as a 3rd grader playing a kazoo you have to be dripper dumb to enjoy it

Kazoo players are people too.  Saw that on a Facebook ad....which, further justifies why I am not on Facebook.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Kazoo players are people too.  Saw that on a Facebook ad....which, further justifies why I am not on Facebook.

I almost broke my tv yesterday due to that ad and our lovely mn wild