Check your account email address ×

mmmmm...... Jenny Clayton

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Neither justified being sent out over the airwaves.  

Hunt and Pateryn are just awful together. Actually their awful apart too. Between those two Dumba and Stalock the team never had a chance. Soucy can’t get back fast enough 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hunt and Pateryn are just awful together. Actually their awful apart too. Between those two Dumba and Stalock the team never had a chance. Soucy can’t get back fast enough 

I just don’t know what to say anymore.  Years and years (decades?)of just blotchy play.  I’m just worn out with it.  We’ve actually watched less whole games this year than ever.  To make it to the 2nd intermission right now is an accomplishment.

Shameful for our state.  Just shameful.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just don’t know what to say anymore.  Years and years (decades?)of just blotchy play.  I’m just worn out with it.  We’ve actually watched less whole games this year than ever.  To make it to the 2nd intermission right now is an accomplishment.

Shameful for our state.  Just shameful.

The team has been playing awesome the last month. You’re missing out. Yesterday was an egg for sure. They are missing stahl and soucy right now and it shows 

Just now, frenchy said:

Poor bhen getting sucked in again. :lol: 

Fucking cunts sucked me right in again

Shit draft pick and 1st round sweep is our best possible outcome.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

How in the fuck is sampling old classics and poorly singing auto tuned retardation over them “cool” 

Ive seen kid rock live , likely the worst live performance I’ve ever witnessed

I've seen at least 75 rock shows and it's easy top 5 :lol:

It's all about the technical aspects of how they play :lol:

bhem doesn't even understand that if you want technically accurate sound a arena is probably the last place for that 

What a dunce lmao 

Edited by washedupmxer

13 minutes ago, frenchy said:

It’s a super deep draft whole first round will be good. 

Yah , we have 2 1sts so at least that’s something to look forward to.

Just now, washedupmxer said:

It's all about the technical aspects of they play :lol:

bhem doesn't even understand that if you want technically accurate sound a arena is probably the last place for that 

What a dunce lmao 

I’ve seen far more shows than that and I saw kid rock in 1999 you fucking dunce

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

It's all about the technical aspects of how they play :lol:

What a dunce lmao 

75? Cmon? 

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The team has been playing awesome the last month. You’re missing out. Yesterday was an egg for sure. They are missing stahl and soucy right now and it shows 

I’m seeing moments of some talented individual play...we have the talent.  What I’m not seeing is cohesive team play.  Broken down plays on the forecheck and horrid defensive positions in front of the minder are still killing us.  We can’t seem to recover fast enough after a play falls apart and goes the other way.  It’s like the whole team is waiting for a whistle and “do over” call.  A good showing every 3rd or 4th game is t good enough.

Jamey Johnson was the worst show I've ever seen

Brad Paisley was a big surprise

The last Bob Seger show was pretty bad

Gary Clark junior was musically great but pretty boring

If you can ever catch a major touring band in a club or bar that's way to go 

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Jamey Johnson was the worst show I've ever seen

Brad Paisley was a big surprise

The last Bob Seger show was pretty bad

Gary Clark junior was musically great but pretty boring

If you can ever catch a major touring band in a club or bar that's way to go 

Unless it’s a festival or something I’ll never go to another arena show ever. 

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I saw KR live once. In like 2011. Put on a pretty good show. Doubt I’d pay to see him again. 

crowd itself was something to behold. :lol: 

Well you should try a rap show or something like tool and see what you see :lol:

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Worst music ever made. Worse than pop country

Come on man. Some of his music is catchy and fun. The message is easy to hear. Michigan is a fun state. Lots of people with money. Cool lakes with lake houses. Hot rods of every flavor. 

Im no big fan of kid rock. I doubt I could name even one song but when I hear one It reminds me of having fun. 

Whats not to like. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

I saw Kid Rock at Boyne Mountain and it was pretty damn good as was the whole setting. Back in the early 90's I saw a Neil Young solo acoustic show at The Fox Theater in Detroit...outstanding and The Fox is just an awesome venue. Also around that same time I saw Santana at Meadow Brook which is an outdoor venue in the burbs of Detroit...another awesome show. Lollapalooza at Pine Knob with The Red Hot Chili Peppers as the headliner...very good. The Police at Castle Farms when I was in 9th grade...front row at Castle Farms....another stellar show.  Thinking back it's been awhile...need to catch a show or two this summer. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Come on man. Some of his music is catchy and fun. The message is easy to hear. Michigan is a fun state. Lots of people with money. Cool lakes with lake houses. Hot rods of every flavor. 

Im no big fan of kid rock. I doubt I could name even one song but when I hear one It reminds me of having fun. 

Whats not to like. 

I like a lot of his music but that song just doesn't do it for me.

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Whats not to like. 

It’s unoriginal white trash garbage. I’d rather listen to the Dixie chicks 

• Haha 1