Check your account email address ×

Fucking cats.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I counted five in the front yard last night. Tonight they’re across the street making all kinds of noise. Worse than dogs barking. Time to break out the box of .22 shorts. 

Fuck cats

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I counted five in the front yard last night. Tonight they’re across the street making all kinds of noise. Worse than dogs barking. Time to break out the box of .22 shorts. 

I like cats.  They are cool.  Shoot some of those smelly minorities that live around you.  Not the Chinese though.  They’ll help with the cat problem.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Save your shells, just call your local China diner :dunno:

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Fuck cats

I can’t fucking stand it. None of the neighbors know where they’re from. All that we’ve seen are fat fucks. So I would assume that they belong to someone. Bastards were stalking my dobe last night. Cats can do some bad shit to a dog. If they fuck with my dogs I’m gonna go Zam on em. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I can’t fucking stand it. None of the neighbors know where they’re from. All that we’ve seen are fat fucks. So I would assume that they belong to someone. Bastards were stalking my dobe last night. Cats can do some bad shit to a dog. If they fuck with my dogs I’m gonna go Zam on em. 

You’re gonna babble retarded nonsensical bullshit until they kill themselves?

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I like cats.  They are cool.  Shoot some of those smelly minorities that live around you.  Not the Chinese though.  They’ll help with the cat problem.

Other than two families of Mexicans, it’s an all white neighborhood. The Mexicans invite me over for bbq’s. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’d rather have mice than listen to this. 

fuck that I can't stand fucking mice and I am no big  fan of cats . 

my bud has somthing killing off all the barn cats he gets for his pollbarn.  think he had to get 4 last yr lol 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

pellet guns or antifreeze. hahaha