Check your account email address ×

Coronavirus is here!

40 minutes ago, Anler said:

Nice. Maybe Boomer Aids will take care of a couple hundred thousand FIB’s. A few less freeloaders on the tit will leave some loot for the rest of us. 

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nice. Maybe Boomer Aids will take care of a couple hundred thousand FIB’s. A few less freeloaders on the tit will leave some loot for the rest of us. 

I'm hoping

28 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Stock market will boom then!

I think when society actually realizes that only old weak boomers are dying from this stuff the stock market is going to go crazy. Imagine killing off a large portion of the unfunded liabilities in this world. Boomer Aids could be the cure for our sick world. A lot of old climate change deniers would be taken out too.  

This has win win all over it. Trump will look like a genius when this is over. 

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I think when society actually realizes that only old weak boomers are dying from this stuff the stock market is going to go crazy. Imagine killing off a large portion of the unfunded liabilities in this world. Boomer Aids could be the cure for our sick world. A lot of old climate change deniers would be taken out too.  

That's if the hospitals can handle the flood of patients coming in soon... :read:

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Maga!

Just now, ford_428cj said:

There's a reason why they are wearing full hazmat suits over there...

I didnt say that young healthy people cant get Boomer Aids. I said they are not that likely to die from it. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I didnt say that young healthy people cant get Boomer Aids. I said they are not that likely to die from it. 

A decent percent (up to 20 in some reports) needs medical treatment. China shutting everything down makes sense - so it doesn't spread as fast & over run hospitals as bad.

Does the USA follow suit or ??

24 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

There's a reason why they are wearing full hazmat suits over there...

Simmer down.  

VVVVVVVVV

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's overblown peeps.

Without question.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Simmer down.  

VVVVVVVVV

Without question.

I hope it's overblown. But some freak bio engineered disease that the chinks let out - is fucking a lot of stuff up right now.

You think your some type of bad ass btw. I'd bet money I would knock you out in 30 seconds ... so simmer down yourself.