Check your account email address ×

Oops.

3 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

too bad the cunt didn't break her neck

Yeah what did she do to you? She not give you a car so you're all butthurt about it?

amazingly i dont like some fucking people. and i sure as hell dont like that E T faced fat self righteous cunt. therefore a good neck breaking would make me happy. and i sure as hell wouldn't want any of the shit box cars she gives away. ha

11 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

amazingly i dont like some fucking people. and i sure as hell dont like that E T faced fat self righteous cunt. therefore a good neck breaking would make me happy. and i sure as hell wouldn't want any of the shit box cars she gives away. ha

It is cuz she's black and rich?

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

It is cuz she's black and rich?

hahahaha. hell no, there are some black broads id be all over like a pit bull on a baby.

she is a hypocrite of the worst kind. that is why. and no, i wont post links, look it up

Edited by mtnloverxtreme2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

hahahaha. hell no, there are some black broads id be all over like a pit bull on a baby.

she is a hypocrite of the worst kind. that is why. and no, i wont post links, look it up

How is she a hypocrite? She recently gave $13 million to a school that works with underprivileged kids. She’s one of the leading people involved in philanthropy. How much do you give? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

2 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How is she a hypocrite? She recently gave $13 million to a school that works with underprivileged kids. She’s one of the leading people involved in philanthropy. How much do you give? 

This mountain extreme dope belongs in the stupid cocsucker thread.

Should she really be the spokeperson for Weight Watchers? I sure as fuck would never buy any weight control shit from some fat fuck, or buy tickets for the Weight Watchers Tour with some fat fuck on stage.

Seriously what the fuck am I missing here? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Should she really be the spokeperson for Weight Watchers? I sure as fuck would never buy any weight control shit from some fat fuck, or buy tickets for the Weight Watchers Tour with some fat fuck on stage.

Seriously what the fuck am I missing here? 

It's weight watchers not weight losers...

• Haha 1