Check your account email address ×

Welcome to the New Freedom Sledder Bar!!

Welcome to the New Freedom Sledder Bar!!:bc:

Your host tonight will be Axys1 first drink will be on the house the house choice will be wild turkey 101 on the rocks... shots are for pussy's.:fuckyou: Your Bartenders tonight will be Cassy and Heidi please tip them well. Rules only apply to a few members,, Cappy hands off the helpB| Momo please keep it in your paints:nudie: xcr7 the woman's can is for woman only they are not a dating web site!!:wtf: Z keep the goats out of the bar this is not HCS!!:sup: Biggie no wind mills in the parking lot:wow: and  SVT Renegade no you can not have the keys to the liqueur cabinet . :guzzle:ckf and ssfb they are in charge of keep the faggots out of the the bar you know who you are if you spot a faggot please contact them asap!! :boxing:We have 64 flavors of beer and nothing but top self liqueur and yes we have Captain Morgan. On the the menu tonight we have a 18 oz Bone in rib eye steak USDA choice Angus cooked your way with a twice Baked potato and a fresh tossed salad if you don't like it your a faggot get the fuck out!! :fuckyou:     Last member to leave at night please lock up if your forget well then your a just a homo do it a gain you will be come a full on flaming faggot ckf and ssfb will deal with you then.:beatingdeadhorse: 

Enjoy and beer cheers,

Axys1:bc:

8-female-bartenders-in-san-diego-you-should-know.jpg

landscape_nrm_1424108619-fhd000cyu_maria_bello_002.jpg

usda-choice-beef-rib-eye-steak-bone-in-2-pack-1-16-18-oz_4750596.jpg

b63071bdf9a3f5226c8c47a23bf2c813.jpg

steffs-sports-bar_s345x230.jpg

919b54d2-3938-48d5-bc68-5921c87fe327.jpg

Edited by Badger**

Just now, ckf said:

I'll take a dbl of captain and my steak rare :bc:

We have the first taker!! ckf theirs a copy set of keys to the joint in Cassy shorts go get them.:) . I mean you own the place :bc:

• Like 1

I'll take a pink champagne coolie and a small vegetarian side salad with a light vinaigrette dressing on the side.  Can I substitute raisins for croutons?

Never mind, can you just bring me an ice water with lemon and I'll eat a granola bar I have in the handlebar bag of my fat-tire bike I have outside.  I don't need to leave a tip for that do I?

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I'll take a pink champagne coolie and a small vegetarian side salad with a light vinaigrette dressing on the side.  Can I substitute raisins for croutons?

Never mind, can you just bring me an ice water with lemon and I'll eat a granola bar I have in the handlebar bag of my fat-tire bike I have outside.  I don't need to leave a tip for that do I?

Thank you.

Your killing me ZZ no fawcking way an old rodeo roper like you. :wtf:

25662255.jpg

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Thank you.

I think you've spent too much time around Little San Francisco.  

• Like 1

Just found this place,I love it. :lol: Course moe is going to bust you again!

Captain on the rocks with a Stewart's Orange-n-Creme for a chaser!

fawk,everbody is gone including the bartenders..well I guess I'll just help myself since nobody locked up.  

Edited by Capt.Storm
  • Like 1