Check your account email address ×

Where Am I?

• Platinum Contributing Member

D62D61C9-1091-4D8C-BDA2-928A6A609AD9.thumb.jpeg.9a85da593a50e5fb7d74a9ed72ed204b.jpeg2:00 A.M at the welcome center on the north side of the Mackinac Bridge....daughter calls me in a panic earlier because she lost her license and she is flying out tomorrow morning for South Padre Island. She lent her car to her roommate and it’s locked up at the Marquette Airport...luckily she has a great friend that gave her a ride here as I have her passport...damn kids anyhow! :lmao:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

D62D61C9-1091-4D8C-BDA2-928A6A609AD9.thumb.jpeg.9a85da593a50e5fb7d74a9ed72ed204b.jpeg2:00 A.M at the welcome center on the north side of the Mackinac Bridge....daughter calls me in a panic earlier because she lost her license and she is flying out tomorrow morning for South Padre Island. She lent her car to her roommate and it’s locked up at the Marquette Airport...luckily she has a great friend that gave her a ride here as I have her passport...damn kids anyhow! :lmao:

Still just dumb kids.  My daughter called me a week or so ago In a panic and said she parked too close to a garage pillar and couldn’t figure out how to get out.  WTF was I supposed to do being 2 hours away?  LOL  I told her to call a tow truck.  She text me and said she figure it out.  This was her Jeep last weekend.  YUP!  Figured it out!!! :wall:

511D7981-330C-41C4-B0C5-C0A1373A9EAA.jpeg

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well it's good not to be a troll even if it's only for a little while :bc:

Nice of you bailing the kid out :thumb:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wowza. Well at least she has a passport. 

Where did she lose her license?  

PS. Nice work pops. You saved the day. 

She isn't sure...I asked her in one of those annoyed slightly elevated voices. :lol:

28 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Well it's good not to be a troll even if it's only for a little while :bc:

Nice of you bailing the kid out :thumb:

At least traffic was light and The Bridge looks great at night. :thumb:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

She isn't sure...I asked her in one of those annoyed slightly elevated voices. :lol:

At least traffic was light and The Bridge looks great at night. :thumb:

That's the #1 father voice. Mine would usually begin with a goddammit or a jesus christ. :lmao:

• Haha 2

Just now, snoughnut said:

That's the #1 father voice. Mine would usually begin with a goddammit or a jesus christ. :lmao:

When she first called me one of those might have slipped in there...the drive ended up being pretty relaxing so all was well when I got there. :music1:

It was only a few hours for me but she had exams yesterday and then had to pack for break which is when she discovered her missing license...by the time it was all said and done she didn't get back to Marquette until 5 this morning and they headed out again at 7:00. Thankfully her suite mate is driving them to Minneapolis so she can sleep on the way. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Not snowmobiling?

Nope....but at least I don't have to borrow a sled when I want to go. Should I have riddden my sled up there last night? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

What about today big sledder?

Gonna break that 20 mile mark this year or na?

Show me where I claimed to be a "big sledder" and why do you care gimpy? 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Because you have a sled to hold standing here not to go riding

It's highly pathetic yet typical

That's why I have a sled...to "hold standing" here....WTF. :lol:

What's wrong Dripper....go,oh knees got ya down...don't worry you'll be poolside soon with all the shirtless teen "studs" :lmao:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope....but at least I don't have to borrow a sled when I want to go. Should I have riddden my sled up there last night? 

You should have took your sled with you and spent the night and rode it today 

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You should have took your sled with you and spent the night and rode it today 

I have to go Into work today and it was a very short notice trip.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's why I have a sled...to "hold standing" here....WTF. :lol:

What's wrong Dripper....go,oh knees got ya down...don't worry you'll be poolside soon with all the shirtless teen "studs" :lmao:

I will and no pouts I'm actually healthy and playing Ina golf tournament 10 days after surgery

You'd still be on Mary free bed trying to get blood flow through your lard infested arteries

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

When she first called me one of those might have slipped in there...the drive ended up being pretty relaxing so all was well when I got there. :music1:

At 1:43 Farley describes his old man and it's also a perfect description of my old man. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have to go Into work today and it was a very short notice trip.

That sucks.  From what I'm seeing , conditions are awesome right now. Unfortunately, it's gonna be up in the 40s starting Monday and all next week   This is probably going to be the last great weekend of the season