Check your account email address ×

Time for members to choose

35 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, I've reviewed this entire thread. In fact there was only ONE person ( Highmark ) who actually voted against me. All the others just made silly comments against me, but did not in fact vote against me!!

There were many more FOR me!!!

Therefore, I am now asking admin to ban " the One, 800 Dragon, and 1jkw " , as the result of a member-generated DISCIPLIONARY ACTION. 

It is a valid action taken by a member, and ratified by the majority of the voting membership.

I acknowledge that those three members may not have violated site rules, but a vote by the membership also has to carry weight here. 

CKF, SSFB, will you now ban those three? 

:lol:  I don't think shortshitsforbrains has the guts to ban them :snack:  

51 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Note: I tried to get those four to stay in one thread at the request of admin, a few months ago. They refused to stay there and continued to filth the site.

Out of 1422 members I have ONLY EVER hated The One, 800 Dragon, and 1jkw, and Awful Knawful. 

I believe it is one or two people with proxies and dupes. 

Listen you stupid fucking tranny, You constantly bring me into your fucked up obsession with 800 dragon, I have no dupes never have had any I was here before you and hcs before you and have been a contributing member of both sites. You have threatened through pm's many times, so just shut the fuck up and quit crying like the little fucking man cunt you are.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Shifty said:

Fuck pee stain. He brings nothing.  Ax em both 

Where's your pics for the boyz of FS? It's you nigga, that brings nothing. Dirty derelict of Littleton. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, I've reviewed this entire thread. In fact there was only ONE person ( Highmark ) who actually voted against me. All the others just made silly comments against me, but did not in fact vote against me!!

There were many more FOR me!!!

Therefore, I am now asking admin to ban " the One, 800 Dragon, and 1jkw " , as the result of a member-generated DISCIPLIONARY ACTION. 

It is a valid action taken by a member, and ratified by the majority of the voting membership.

I acknowledge that those three members may not have violated site rules, but a vote by the membership also has to carry weight here. 

CKF, SSFB, will you now ban those three? 

Dude everyone knew you were going to do exactly this.   Fuck almighty just go away.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  I don't think shortshitsforbrains has the guts to ban them :snack:  

I'm not really tryin' to start any trouble for admin, I'm just askin' them to take action. The members have spoken. 

11 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

There was no poll to vote in.

All you had to post was whether you wanted me or The One to get the boot. Don't bother now. Only one person voted for THE ONE, about 10 voted for me. He's biscuit. Are you gonna' kiss him good-bye? Aren't you two buds??

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

All you had to post was whether you wanted me or The One to get the boot. Don't bother now. Only one person voted for THE ONE, about 10 voted for me. He's biscuit. Are you gonna' kiss him good-bye? Aren't you two buds??

You're an idiot. I vote no one gets booted. I have never voted for anyone to get booted and I'm not about to start now.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What do ya' mean, do what????  

Claim someone who wasn't involved in your informal poll be booted.   For being one of the oldest regulars you are the most immature on the site.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Claim someone who wasn't involved in your informal poll be booted.   For being one of the oldest regulars you are the most immature on the site.

1jkw is collateral damage. I have ALWAYS included him as a dirty enemy!!! 

Look at the thread " THE FAB FOUR TRANNIES OF FS.COM " !!!

The four trannies are : Awful Knawful, 800 Dragon, The One, and 1jkw.

I made that thread AT THE REQUEST OF ADMIN!!! 

Admin wanted a thread to try and keep those four dirty boys on one thread, 'cause they were filthing-up every thread. The dirty boys would not stay on that thread, and instead followed me around spreading filth!! 

Awful is gone. 800 Dragon is a dupe for The One.....dirty bastid!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

What a pussy! 

Shut the fuck up HOMO, you got OUTTED in MAINE!!!

Did they play  " Duelin' Banjos " at the camp? They did, didn't they???? Oh yeah they did!!  

HOMAGE...………….to the MAXIMUM MAX!!!  :owned:

30 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You're an idiot. I vote no one gets booted. I have never voted for anyone to get booted and I'm not about to start now.

Ok, if you don't vote against THE ONE, then you're against me.

" A friend of an enemy, is an enemy " 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ok, if you don't vote against THE ONE, then you're against me.

" A friend of an enemy, is an enemy " 

Shut up, stupid.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Shut up, stupid.

That's an Arabic saying. 

Don't get scared if you hear someone outside your window tonight chanting, " ALLAHU AKBAR " !!!

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Listen you stupid fucking tranny, You constantly bring me into your fucked up obsession with 800 dragon, I have no dupes never have had any I was here before you and hcs before you and have been a contributing member of both sites. You have threatened through pm's many times, so just shut the fuck up and quit crying like the little fucking man cunt you are.

Do I need any more reason to hate you than what you posted? 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's an Arabic saying.

Don't get scared if you hear someone outside your window tonight chanting, " ALLAHU AKBAR " !!!

You probably cant even find NY State on a map.

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You probably cant even find NY State on a map.

I have your boat reg.number. I'll just pay a NY PI to get your listing. You'll come home

some day, and I'll be fishing on your dock, drinkin' your liquor. :lol:

Edited by Guest

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have your boat reg, number. I'll just pay a NY PI to get your listing. You'll come out of your house some day, and I'll be fishing on your dock, drinking your liquor.   :lol:

You can fish on my dock, hell you can even hop in the boat if it'll help you. But if you steal my booze then my god have mercy on your soul!!!