Check your account email address ×

How much will that cost?

jtssrx

43 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

So now you're saying a bold statement is to say financial experts are behind stimulus spending well holy cow where did you come up with that at? 

The facts are experts told Obama this wasn't a great plan It wasn't a good amount of return for the money spent and guess what They were right but yet here you are still touting it as a great success when it wasn't

Just like cash for clunkers just like green energy all these huge failures that might have gotten a peep here and again my entire point is if this was Trump you would be in a Ben style triggered outrage

hopefully if anything now you realize that Obama stimulus plan wasn't great and he's not the financial wizard that you make him out to be

36 minutes ago, frenchy said:

what experts? Republican congressmen? :lol: 

sorry bud but expansionary fiscal policy in times of recession is the accepted economic practice across the globe. That is an undeniable fact. No matter how hard you are trying to google learn about this shit this morning you have been wrong since your very first post on the subject. 

The Stimulus was a payback to the people that got Obama elected 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Paying off Debt wasn’t a major part of Trumps platform I’m not sure it was part of it at all and that’s why I didn’t vote for him

24 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Frenchy is a fraud

17 minutes ago, frenchy said:

You’re a retard. 

No shit....JT is uninformed and stupid.

24 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I never said it was a great success there you go lying and making shit up again. 

"Well there you have it :lol:"

Leaves lots of room for being a weasel but I know what you were saying.

Hey you have bhem with ya, it's a gold star day! :lol:

Edited by washedupmxer

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Like the entire modern economic community being behind Obama stimulus that kind of making shit up and lying? 

yes this is how western governments fight recessions worldwide, by stimulating the economy via increased deficit spending. Are you denying that fact? 

19 minutes ago, frenchy said:

yes this is how western governments fight recessions worldwide, by stimulating the economy via increased deficit spending. Are you denying that fact? 

100% this. The hilarious thing is trail, a Lib giving a conservative in Harper shit for that and repub giving obama shit for the same thing.  

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit....JT is uninformed and stupid.

You don't know anything about me. I post a few days a week. You have four times the posts. You and Ben run your mouths on this board from behind the keyboard becuase you can go unchecked that way. If I ever happen to meet you in person I'm going to knock your teeth out. That goes for big mouth Ben too. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

You don't know anything about me. I post a few days a week. You have four times the posts. You and Ben run your mouths on this board from behind the keyboard becuase you can go unchecked that way. If I ever happen to meet you in person I'm going to knock your teeth out. That goes for big mouth Ben too. 

Just admitting you were wrong and ill informed would have been easier....but that’s not what morons do 

23 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just admitting you were wrong and ill informed would have been easier....but that’s not what morons do 

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

JT - Trump never said he would reduce deficit 

Smales - posts video of trump saying he’ll balance budget and reduce deficit 

JT - derp derp derp derp derp derp derp

Really quite simple.

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

JT - Trump never said he would reduce deficit 

Smales - posts video of trump saying he’ll balance budget and reduce deficit 

JT - derp derp derp derp derp derp derp

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really quite simple.

As far as Trump goes I never thought he was going to reduce the debt or spending hence the reason supported Paul and later Cruz. He's a democrat dressed up as a conservative. I honestly didn't think debt reduction was part of his campaign. I stand corrected if it was.  

Just now, jtssrx said:

As far as Trump goes I never thought he was going to reduce the debt or spending hence the reason supported Paul and later Cruz. He's a democrat dressed up as a conservative. I honestly didn't think debt reduction was part of his campaign. I stand corrected if it was.  

Thank you , it’s not easy to admit you are or were wrong and we should all do it more often as everyone here is wrong all the time.

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thank you , it’s not easy to admit you are or were wrong and we should all do it more often as everyone here is wrong all the time.

I have apologized many times. I feel like I'm the only one who does. 

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I have apologized many times. I feel like I'm the only one who does. 

I admit when I’m wrong...most notably over the MAGA kid and drum beating Indian fiasco. :lol: