Check your account email address ×

How much will that cost?

jtssrx

Just now, washedupmxer said:

That you are wrong about having the financial communities backing that you thought that this money was produced by Congress when they borrowed it And last but not least if Trump had to borrow a trillion dollars to do anything you'd be a monkey throwing s*** over it

:lol: WHAT!? 

Are you kidding me?  That's your entire playbook :lol:

takes a big man to admit when he was wrong frenchy which is probably why you've never been :news:

You went on a mad google spree searching stuff you have zero knowledge on and came across a conservative think tank that disagrees with mainstream economic theory. Bravo. 

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I just want to ask one last question answered before I leave this alone

Did Obama have the backing of the entire modern financial community for his stimulus package Yes or no?

define 'modern financial community'. Are you referring to private or public? And if public fiscal or monetary side?

I'll wait while you google those terms and their meanings and for you to reply with someone else's opinion that you can position as your own.  

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

define 'modern financial community'. Are you referring to private or public? And if public fiscal or monetary side?

I'll wait while you google those terms and their meanings and for you to reply with someone else's opinion that you will position as your own.  

It's your statement :lol:

Whatever I'll never get a yes or no cuz you've never been wrong because you're a small little type person and arguments won on fs give you your badge of honor for the day

you can feel free to look at the entire list of 200 if you'd like That's not all conservative and it's not all old people

The link to it is in the link that I posted just a little bit ago

But I know you'll just ask more stupid questions instead of answering yes or no :lol:

Edited by washedupmxer

Yes or no 

Or you just made it up

Either way you're not the great one you play yourself as here :lol:

I may be a lot of things but a never wrong know it all isn't one. You play it well. Bravo 

did you not post a fake news article and try to pass it off as evidence to support your argument?

As a refresher, there was NEVER anything close to  $800 Billion dedicated to infrastructure spending like your fake news article insinuated. 

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

did you not post a fake news article and try to pass it off as evidence to support your argument?

As a refresher, there was NEVER anything close to  $800 Billion dedicated to infrastructure spending like your fake news article insinuated. 

Yeah the same article gives the correct number later I didn't read the whole thing I browse through it for what I needed oh the horror

The facts are you're playing it off as some great success and it wasn't

It was a wasteful low profit joke of a plan that didn't bring in anywhere near what they said it was going to

We should start on cash for clunkers next

Edited by washedupmxer

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Yeah the same article gives the correct number later I didn't read the whole thing I browse through it for what I needed oh the horror

The facts are you're playing it off as some great success and it wasn't

It was a wasteful low profit joke of a plan that didn't bring in anywhere near what they said it was going to

We should start on cash for clunkers next

so you are led like you claim others are. Thanks for playing. 

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

So again the entire modern financial community was for it So now that I answered let's see you answer. Did you just make that up or did you lie which is it? 

I never used that phrase. Please see my last post on the subject and clarify what it is exactly you are looking for to try and save even a modicum of face here. 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I never used that phrase. Please see my last post on the subject and clarify what it is exactly you are looking for to try and save even a modicum of face here. 

So now you're saying a bold statement is to say financial experts are behind stimulus spending well holy cow where did you come up with that at? 

The facts are experts told Obama this wasn't a great plan It wasn't a good amount of return for the money spent and guess what They were right but yet here you are still touting it as a great success when it wasn't

Just like cash for clunkers just like green energy all these huge failures that might have gotten a peep here and again my entire point is if this was Trump you would be in a Ben style triggered outrage

hopefully if anything now you realize that Obama stimulus plan wasn't great and he's not the financial wizard that you make him out to be

Edited by washedupmxer

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

So now you're saying a bold statement is to say financial experts are behind stimulus spending well holy cow where did you come up with that at? 

The facts are experts told Obama this wasn't a great plan It wasn't a good amount of return for the money spent and guess what They were right but yet here you are still touting it as a great success when it wasn't

Just like cash for clunkers just like green energy all these huge failures that might have gotten a peep here and again my entire point is if this was Trump you would be in a Ben style triggered outrage

hopefully if anything now you realize that Obama stimulus plan wasn't great and he's not the financial wizard that you make him out to be

what experts? Republican congressmen? :lol: 

sorry bud but expansionary fiscal policy in times of recession is the accepted economic practice across the globe. That is an undeniable fact. No matter how hard you are trying to google learn about this shit this morning you have been wrong since your very first post on the subject. 

31 minutes ago, frenchy said:

what experts? Republican congressmen? :lol: 

sorry bud but expansionary fiscal policy in times of recession is the accepted economic practice across the globe. That is an undeniable fact. No matter how hard you are trying to google learn about this shit this morning you have been wrong since your very first post on the subject. 

I already posted a link for you.  Why are you asking dumb questions? Dumb deflection? Lol 

Nice job averting from the point but experts told him he was wrong, why it wouldn't be a great success and they were right....no matter how much that goes against what you said and how this started

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

OMG stop with this bullshit. He pumped a little under a trillion dollars into the hands of the people that elected him. It's well documented that the shovel ready jobs he spoke of never happed and that his policies lead to the worst recovery since the great depression. 

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

well there you have it :lol: 

Just so we can all clearly see where this started and who was more accurate.

Answer is not French :lol: