Check your account email address ×

How much will that cost?

jtssrx

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I haven't been wrong about a single thing in this thread. Sorry. But you sure have. 

Your insinuation it was only republic senators who were against the stimulus as planned was spot on!

Can you give one example of ever being wrong on these boards? Yes it's a serious question

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Your insinuation it was only republic senators who were against the stimulus as planned was spot on!

Can you give one example of ever being wrong on these boards? Yes it's a serious question

I didn't think Trump had a hope of getting elected the first time around. I was dead wrong on that.

Any other failing you want to check off your to do list for the day? 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I didn't think Trump had a hope of getting elected the first time around. I was dead wrong on that.

Any other failing you want to check off your to do list for the day? 

I have a sneaking suspicion winning here is a lot more important to you than it is to me :lol:

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You don't know anything about me. I post a few days a week. You have four times the posts. You and Ben run your mouths on this board from behind the keyboard becuase you can go unchecked that way. If I ever happen to meet you in person I'm going to knock your teeth out. That goes for big mouth Ben too. 

Good poast.