Check your account email address ×

How much will that cost?

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

:pc:

https://www.manhattan-institute.org/html/obamas-fiscal-legacy-comprehensive-overview-spending-taxes-and-deficits-10669.html

Virtually all net spending increases during the Obama administration were enacted during 2009–10, when Democrats controlled Congress. During the following six years, with a Republican House and eventual Republican Senate, $889 billion in net spending cuts were enacted, excluding legislation that simply extended expiring policies

Just now, Highmark said:

:pc:

https://www.manhattan-institute.org/html/obamas-fiscal-legacy-comprehensive-overview-spending-taxes-and-deficits-10669.html

Virtually all net spending increases during the Obama administration were enacted during 2009–10, when Democrats controlled Congress. During the following six years, with a Republican House and eventual Republican Senate, $889 billion in net spending cuts were enacted, excluding legislation that simply extended expiring policies

our government works better with a split of parties.  But Obama economic injection while far from perfect was necessary in 09-10.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

our government works better with a split of parties.  But Obama economic injection while far from perfect was necessary in 09-10.  

Yet to claim Obama was somehow a lower spending President on his own is laughable.   Reality is the President has less control of spending than many of their other responsibilities.   

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

TAKE IT UP WITH FORBES!!!! :lol: 

the numbers I posted are what were passed by congress. Kindly point me to the line item that addresses $800 Billion for infrastructure spending like the fake news article you posted claims. I'll wait. 

oh so that's where it is you're catching on that I didn't break it down into groups oh brilliant catch their Frenchie lol

I see you're having a real struggle on where the money came from?

Didn't hundreds of leading economists across the country all say this was a bad idea but yet here you are cheerleading it just because you have TDS :lol:

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

oh so that's where it is you're catching on that I didn't break it down into groups oh brilliant catch their Frenchie lol

I see you're having a real struggle on where the money came from?

Didn't hundreds of leading economists across the country all say this was a bad idea but yet here you are cheerleading it just because you have TDS :lol:

dude. read the breakdown. it's nowhere close to that number.

You got gut hooked by a fake news article and posted it as proof.

Ergo you are led, and really stupid because you don't know enough knowledge about the topic at hand to realize what you are reading and passing off as proof is complete bullshit.

That's all for today. Better luck next time. 

umm, as a complete aside with regards to your last line, the entire modern economic community is on-board with stimulus spending in recessionary periods. retard. 

Edited by frenchy

Just now, frenchy said:

dude. read the breakdown. it's nowhere close to that number.

You got gut hooked by a fake news article and posted it as proof.

Ergo you are led, and really stupid because you don't know enough knowledge about the topic at hand to realize what you are reading and passing off as proof is complete bullshit.

That's all for today. Better luck next time. 

umm, as a complete aside with regards to your last line, the entire modern economic community is on-board with stimulus spending in recessionary periods. retard. 

Again where did the $830 billion come from you seem to be struggling to answer that question

Also from the same article 

But hooked!!!!The stimulus bill states that for a project to be considered shovel-ready, it must be ready to begin in 90 days. The has a list of almost 19,000 such projects, adding up to almost $150 billion

The only thing that would be better is if you called me stupid and told me to kill myself now 

10 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Oops :lol:

Someone got gutooked like a led tard :lol:

Edited by washedupmxer

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Hey Frenchie where did the $830 billion come from again? 

Asked 3x now and not one answer :lol:

Ummmmm.....from Congress? I posted the complete breakdown of the entire package last page you bumbling idiot.

Seriously, why do you insist on standing center stage and flashing a spotlight on yourself to highlight your stupidity on a daily basis? 

Ummmmm.....from Congress? I posted the complete breakdown of the entire package last page you bumbling idiot.

Seriously, why do you insist on standing center stage and flashing a spotlight on yourself to highlight your stupidity on a daily basis? 

The correct answer is they borrowed it 

It would appear that you think that Congress went into their wallet and grabbed it out lol

Edited by washedupmxer

what's your point Dripon Friedman? 

That you are wrong about having the financial communities backing that you thought that this money was produced by Congress when they borrowed it And last but not least if Trump had to borrow a trillion dollars to do anything you'd be a monkey throwing s*** over it