Check your account email address ×

She's having a tough time

JEFF

They're having to write one for her.  There is no way she had one prepared.  I'm waiting for her to start and suddenly explode.

"Thank you for all your support and....  AAAAH!!!  I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST TO THAT FUCKING ORANGE FACED CRACKPOT!..."  Then she get carted off stage by her people screaming "I didn't lose!!!"  :lol:

7 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Clinton is struggling to show up to make her concession speech. 

What a piece of shit she is not thanking and addressing her supporters last night and sending out Podesta. Just more proof she was unfit to lead. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

What a piece of shit she is not thanking and addressing her supporters last night and sending out Podesta. Just more proof she was unfit to lead. 

She just suffered the biggest upset in election history, but Presidents speak to their people in the worst of times. She couldn't show the intestinal fortitude required to do that. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

She just suffered the biggest upset in election history, but Presidents speak to their people in the worst of times. She couldn't show the intestinal fortitude required to do that. 

A true Liar and a CUNT :guzzle: 

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

I thought the same thing.  As fucked up as her supporters are (looks at vince snot taint mc), they sure as hell deserved her thanking them for their effort put forth.  What a mean woman.

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

FB_IMG_1478103056528.jpg

For sure! 

Do you live in Oakland county?

I was glad to see the Transit millage get defeated.  What a bunch of horse shit that sounded like.  20 years?????

Just now, Zambroski said:

She doesn't feel bad at all for her "fans"...AT ALL.  She feels mad, bitter and angry at the results.  She feels sorry for herself...and that's it.  Just herself.

Exactly,

I would bet 10 to 1 odds that she is yelling and pointing fingers at every one of her staffers right now.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Exactly,

I would bet 10 to 1 odds that she is yelling and pointing fingers at every one of her staffers right now.

Imagine being in the room with her last night when it all started to unravel.  Jesus.  They probably sedated her against her will.

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

For sure! 

Do you live in Oakland county?

I was glad to see the Transit millage get defeated.  What a bunch of horse shit that sounded like.  20 years?????

No I'm in Macomb 

I voted no on that BS :bc: