Check your account email address ×

Natural selection. Wisconsin snowmobile deaths.

3 hours ago, ACE said:

Incredibly good sled 

Incredible indeed.

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well he may have been considering a Riot as well.....

I was, I like the one with the blue and orange, but the fact of the matter is a 137 is more than enough for the off trail I do and I just didn't feel like wrestling a 146 on the trail....and before anyone says it's only a few more inches on the snow it's still more push to overcome and I know this because I put over 4,000 miles on my 144 EXT in 2011.

28 minutes ago, Anler said:

Nope. He will buy that 2021 RR I guarantee it. 

Yea more than likely as I have everything needed to outfit it for the riding I do.

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why not just buy a 2018 and save $10k?  Same sled

Talked to dealer in Indian River.  They still have '18 & '19 Cats on the floor, but there's no rebates on them. Yet they are offering -$2,000 off 2020 Yamahas

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Incredible indeed.

I was, I like the one with the blue and orange, but the fact of the matter is a 137 is more than enough for the off trail I do and I just didn't feel like wrestling a 146 on the trail....and before anyone says it's only a few more inches on the snow it's still more push to overcome and I know this because I put over 4,000 miles on my 144 EXT in 2011.

Yea more than likely as I have everything needed to outfit it for the riding I do.

If you’re mostly pounding diamonds then the riot is a step back imo. 137 is perfect 

• Platinum Contributing Member

I giggle at the girls windshields you guys have on your sleds.  :lol:  Do you get a pack of tampons with it?

20200201_152859.jpg

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Talked to dealer in Indian River.  They still have '18 & '19 Cats on the floor, but there's no rebates on them. Yet they are offering -$2,000 off 2020 Yamahas

:wtf:I thought cat was whoring those out to help the dealers get rid of inventory? 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Different front suspension, carbon fiber engine mounting, Kashima coated QS3R shocks, different engine, reinforced running boards, different switch gear, lot's of differences as compared to my 2018.

Anler says the seat and windshield are the same tho!!!!!!!!

I don't bother anymore.  :lol: 

• Thanks 1

Just now, bussman said:

20’

21’ 

18’ 

I have the 19’

Vince, you’re really going to like it. :bc: 

I've heard the whole package has really evolved nicely.  I'd like to throw my leg over one just to see how far they've come.