Check your account email address ×

All you’re sled rip are belong to me!

Rod

1 minute ago, hayward said:

He's putting miles on with his 7 year old son, and everybody's giving him shit about his top speed is too slow. :lol:

Lol. Max is 11. Happy is 7. He wanted to come too but max and I were going diamond pounding. 

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

He's putting miles on with his 7 year old son, and everybody's giving him shit about his top speed is too slow. :lol:

He’s putting miles on with his 7 year old ..... and bragging about his fucking gas mileage :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

He’s putting miles on with his 7 year old ..... and bragging about his fucking gas mileage :lol:

It got the same mileage riding with the big boys oops 

max has been riding full size sleds for 5 years he knows how to pound a diamond just fine 

Just now, ACE said:

It got the same mileage riding with the big boys oops 

max has been riding full size sleds for 5 years he knows how to pound a diamond just fine 

Probably better to you tbh

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Well the 1200 was only ever good for 12mpg. My 250hp cat gets that it better when I’m raping it

I kinda want a thundercat but this 800 is so sweet in the trails I’m not sure how 

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

I kinda want a thundercat but this 800 is so sweet in the trails I’m not sure how 

If the procross fits you then get the tcat....no brained. Turbo power is so fun in the trails

Always wanted to get another 1200 but after putting about 20 miles on my bro’s 1200 renegade I think I’m gonna scratch that idea 

not that they’re still not a decent sled and he spent a lot of time dialing it in for diamond pounding, but you had to really work the sled to carve corners and it worked you right back. RR also just has way more power and way faster on the straights 

RR does have just a little more push in the corners than I’d like at times but not enough to bother me to worry about dialing it out 

as the snow conditions got harder it was better 

when it did push though it was still 100% predictable and even if you were pushing through a corner over stutter bumps it just didn’t seem to affect the sled at all 

58 minutes ago, ACE said:

RR does have just a little more push in the corners than I’d like at times but not enough to bother me to worry about dialing it out 

when it did push though it was still 100% predictable and even if you were pushing through a corner over stutter bumps it just didn’t seem to affect the sled at all 

I tried a lot of different carbides and the slim Jim duellys worked the best for me for trail riding.

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Hopefully they’ve done some improving on their stock skis over the last few years cuz, dayam.