Check your account email address ×

Issues that Trump and other R's should think about.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

My list. 

Day one: reverse every executive order written by Barry, announce plan for wall, begin the deportation of every criminal in our jails, end sanctuary city's, announce replacement for Scalia. 

Day two: announce the end of Obamacare, common core, the Iran deal, EPA involvement in climate change. 

Day three: announce tax plan, invite all business to come back to the United States where they will enjoy the lowest tax rates in the world. 

Day four: announce special prosecutor into Hillary and bill Clinton for email and Clinton foundation scandals. 

Day five: pardon Edward Snowden and Julian Assange. 

Day six: meet with Putin and build a collision to destroy ISIS and every other Islamic fuck. Send back every Syrian refugee and pause all immigration of those type of people until they can be vetted. 

I think your first line should be

#1 start a massive chain gang across the south after there sentence is up then deport them .the leagues working the gang have a opportunity for a paid position working on the wall as a contractor not a gov employee.

#2 yep

#3 yes and give them a even bigger break or totally forgive the tax if they use the cash to build or rebuild there factory's or equipment investment

#4dont announce keep it quite so she and bill don't see it coming and have a chance to go visit all there off shore millions

#5yep

#6not sure we can send them back but we must stop paying them to be here . in fact no benefits to any one moving to this country for 18yrs

then day#7 term limits and make it a felony to not report every meeting with any lobbyist with in 48hrs. no fed worker can work for a lobby for 8 yrs after working for government

day #8 get all those Irs agents big O hired to go over every line in the budget to find duplicates and waste and ways to cut spending.

then cut every fed budget 10% every one. with no increase in any budget with out 70% approval of congress

#9 send education back to the states no fed intervention poss quit collecting tax for education on a fed level send that back to the states with in3 yrs

#10 stop all funding for NPR and s called Public tv . reform all non profit qualifications

#11 after cash back in the country toss the whole tax code in the trash and implement a  flat tax with a forever %cap attached to it  

#12 executive action to keep all fed land open to the true owners we the people  all the people

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

come on silly. companies already making money hand-over-fist, and doing everything in their power to increase profits, will surely hire more people to stand around and make everyone happier with more pay. 

Record company's leaving the US since obama took over. Highest corporate taxes rates in the world are in the US. 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Record company's leaving the US since obama took over. Highest corporate taxes rates in the world are in the US. 

loopholes and other bennies allow many corporations to sneak out of paying high taxes. look at companies like ge. so it's not the taxes that force these companies out, it's the attraction of cheap wages, no bennies, and crappy unregulated environments in foreign countries. so to think that these companies are going to accept less profits by moving back to the states, is rather sad, and astonishing.

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

how they're going to deal with isis, who are smiling ear to ear, knowing they have an anti-muslim hot head in the wh, that they'll be able to draw into a war with ease. maybe even a tweet. noggin approves this though, to teach us all a lesson.

they will soon learn this guy will not require permission to shoot back

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

loopholes and other bennies allow many corporations to sneak out of paying high taxes. look at companies like ge. so it's not the taxes that force these companies out, it's the attraction of cheap wages, no bennies, and crappy unregulated environments in foreign countries. so to think that these companies are going to accept less profits by moving back to the states, is rather sad, and astonishing.

That is the dem  party players.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Anler said:

What does eliminating the EPA help? I swear some if you are fucking brain dead. You want to walk around wearing a respirator like they do in China? Morons.

No Shit....I guess they want to roast marshmallows over a burning Cuyahoga River.

Edited by Biggie Smails

2 hours ago, Anler said:

What does eliminating the EPA help? I swear some if you are fucking brain dead. You want to walk around wearing a respirator like they do in China? Morons.

:lol: now you're going to start being concerned about the imbeciles we put in charge of the country?

2 hours ago, Anler said:

I don't want the EPA eliminated.  I want them held accountable to an elected body.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: now you're going to start being concerned about the imbeciles we put in charge of the country?

You really are a racer level dumb. Its only one extreme or the other right? One man, the president of the United States, makes all of the rules and EVERYTHING else that has been done in the last 200 years automatically goes out the window! Is that how it works, lumpy? Is it?

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Racer is so dumb when he thinks his mom gets a headache...

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

You really are a racer level dumb. Its only one extreme or the other right? One man, the president of the United States, makes all of the rules and EVERYTHING else that has been done in the last 200 years automatically goes out the window! Is that how it works, lumpy? Is it?

FUCK OFF. ASSHOLE. :pc:

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

wtf are you babbling about? this much is fact - we put an imbecile that despises regulations in charge, and also gave him more power with the house and senate. now is the epa going to completely disappear? no, I didn't state, nor believe that. but there will be some major setbacks. this is the mentality of the people we just put in office. but I'm guessing that is ok with you, because in 4 years you'll be at the feed trough pigging out on the funds to clean it all up.

I suggest you wake the fuck up and realize what just happened Tuesday night. to think there aren't any major changes coming is naïve as hell.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf are you babbling about? this much is fact - we put an imbecile that despises regulations in charge, and also gave him more power with the house and senate. now is the epa going to completely disappear? no, I didn't state, nor believe that. but there will be some major setbacks. this is the mentality of the people we just put in office. but I'm guessing that is ok with you, because in 4 years you'll be at the feed trough pigging out on the funds to clean it all up.

I suggest you wake the fuck up and realize what just happened Tuesday night. to think there aren't any major changes coming is naïve as hell.

Bold- That's where I quit reading.  I no longer really wonder if anything after you neo-lib tools peck out is really worthy of reading after you make that statement.  Shouldn't you be making a sign and getting some comfortable shoes on?  There's a few nickels to be had....don't be the one not getting your share!

:lol:

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

You know that many states have their own environmental agencies? Even many cities and counties too? The president and the federal govt dont control everything. This is my business, i know a little bit about it.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bold- That's where I quit reading.  I no longer really wonder if anything after you neo-lib tools peck out is really worthy of reading after you make that statement.  Shouldn't you be making a sign and getting some comfortable shoes on?  There's a few nickels to be had....don't be the one not getting your share!

:lol:

are you another embicile that doesn't know what you bought? :lmao: 

Just now, Anler said:

You know that many states have their own environmental agencies? Even many cities and counties too? The president and the federal govt dont control everything. This is my business, i know a little bit about it.

yes, I have direct family that works in the enviro clean-up world and I know quite a lot about it. they're all terribly upset about what just happened.

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

are Are you another embicile imbecile that doesn't know what you bought? :lmao: 

First off...if you're gonna post something insulting somebody's intelligence, you may wanna make sure you can at least check it (and yourself) for inequities. :justcuz:

Fixed it for you. :thumb:

Now...just like any after the election reality, none of us know if what we really "bought" is what we will really get.  Our hope is that we get at least some of what we "bought".  Half would be spectacular, if only very rare.

However, I can tell you what I, and many others, didn't buy.....a proven lying and corrupt career politician flicking the status quo and more lies as she makes herself and ones around her wealthier while pandering to the sheep.

Yur tern embicile;

:lol2:

Edited by Zambroski

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Democrats want to use the EPA to control everything, Republicans want to eliminate it. 

And they wonder why common sense America wants them both to fuck off. :lol: