Check your account email address ×

But... but... Barack did it too!

Snake

Q: But let me just ask you -- you said that George Soros asked Barack Obama to have his Justice Department investigate somebody?

Dershowitz: We're -- that's going to come out in a lawsuit in the near future. Yeah

Q: Wow, well, we look forward to hearing more about that new.

Dershowitz: That's not unusual. That is not unusual. People whisper to presidents all the time. Presidents whisper to [the] Justice Department all the time. It's very common. It's wrong, whoever does it, but it's common, and we shouldn't think that it's unique to any particular president. I have in my possession the actual 302 form [an FBI record of an interview], which documents this issue, and it will, at the right time, come out. But I'm not free to disclose it now because it's a case that's not yet been filed.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/17/alan-dershowitz-george-soros-asked-barack-obama-to-investigate-undisclosed-person/

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, Anler said:

I like presidents who weren't impeached.

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:goodpost:

Both of you would have voted for Clinton again given the chance.  :lol:  

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Again...are you really  that unaware and stupid Pigshit? :lmao:

Poor snacks.....I hurt his feelings again.   :lol:  

Just now, jtssrx said:

He's the biggest faggot on this site now that snowrider is gone. He talks out his ass all day everyday 

His feelings get hurt very quickly and thinking slinging insults makes him cool.  :lol:  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Poor snacks.....I hurt his feelings again.   :lol:  

How so...I didn’t vote for her...I voted for Bernie in 2016 in the primary trying to prevent her from being the nominee.

36 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He's the biggest faggot on this site now that snowrider is gone. He talks out his ass all day everyday 

You start crying threads everyday JT so go stick your head in a wood chipper. :lmao:

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

His feelings get hurt very quickly and thinking slinging insults makes him cool.  :lol:  

Cool...I’m 52 and not worried about being “cool”...who the fuck are you...The Fonz!  

C314A706-F381-48D1-A896-FF4E8195BBFA.gif.b3b7d7619dd5d3cc864fd2e8d4aa51f2.gif

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How so...I didn’t vote for her...I voted for Bernie in 2016 in the primary trying to prevent her from being the nominee.

You start crying threads everyday JT so go stick your head in a wood chipper. :lmao:

Cool...I’m 52 and not worried about being “cool”...who the fuck are you...The Fonz!  

C314A706-F381-48D1-A896-FF4E8195BBFA.gif.b3b7d7619dd5d3cc864fd2e8d4aa51f2.gif

I was talking Bill genius.  :lol:  Were were talking about voting for impeached Presidents and I said given the chance meaning if he could have ran for a 3rd term.   

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Both of you would have voted for Clinton again given the chance.  :lol:  

I never voted for Clinton. I voted for Dubya in 2000. Thats the last time I voted for a party candidate. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I was talking Bill genius.  :lol:  Were were talking about voting for impeached Presidents and I said given the chance meaning if he could have ran for a 3rd term.   

I didn’t vote  for him either...you want to take another stab at being wrong? :lmao:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn’t vote  for him either...you want to take another stab at being wrong? :lmao:

If he was able to run would you be willing to vote for him?