Check your account email address ×

Acceptance of LGBTQRSTUV people is rapidly declining among youth

Rod

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nice thought. 

Yeah.  “WANT ME!! LOVE ME!! ACCEPT ME UNCONDITIONALLY AND PUT ME ON A PEDESTAL FOR HAVING THE COURAGE TO COME OUT!!!!  IMA A HERO!!!!!  LIBERALZ SAY SO!!!!“

Oh just fuck off already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

You are absolutely right. People are tired of freaks.   Its as simple as that. 

It’s that it’s not enough anymore just to live your life and ignore them.  For a while it got to the point that they demand that you celebrate them. Like fuck off.  I said a long time ago it would have the opposite effect that they want. 

• Like 1

My son is in 7th grade. There’s a girl in his class that self identifies as a they. Sometimes she uses her given name and other days she goes by a male name she has chosen. Problem is no one knows what she is going by on any given day. 
obviously it’s all for attention but my son has gotten in trouble twice for calling her by her given name on days she wants to use the male name. Apparently next time he does it there’s an after school detention. 
I told him to always call her by her real name and can’t wait for the after school detention. :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, frenchy said:

My son is in 7th grade. There’s a girl in his class that self identifies as a they. Sometimes she uses her given name and other days she goes by a male name she has chosen. Problem is no one knows what she is going by on any given day. 
obviously it’s all for attention but my son has gotten in trouble twice for calling her by her given name on days she wants to use the male name. Apparently next time he does it there’s an after school detention. 
I told him to always call her by her real name and can’t wait for the after school detention. :lol: 

That gay shit does them no favours 

he could just come up with a nickname for her and always call her that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

That gay shit does them no favours 

he could just come up with a nickname for her and always call her that. 

It’s more the point of the school allowing kids to run the show and punishing others for doing nothing wrong. 

• Like 1

Just now, frenchy said:

It’s more the point of the school allowing kids to run the show and punishing others for doing nothing wrong. 

Oh I agree. It’s complete bullshit. And that girl is going to be a useless piece of shit her entire life if they treat it this way. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, frenchy said:

same thing at work here.  say it how it was the day before and its not right.  just gave up even speaking to the person.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, frenchy said:

bowing down to the fringe is ridiculous.  not your sons fault the girls nuts but the "normal" kids the one getting in trouble.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe they should go back to quietly minding their own business like the rest of us do....instead of wanting celebrity and hero worship.

Thanks Obama!!!!

95% are. Like any other fringe group it’s the noisy 5%. Like evangelicals. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

95% are. Like any other fringe group it’s the noisy 5%. Like evangelicals. 

I’d have my child nicely ask her what she wanted to be called and make her aware that that’s what she would be called going forward. 

If my child was disciplined for not referring to someone as whatever they chose with the wind blowing that day??? ?  

Everyone in the whole school would rue the day

• Like 2