Check your account email address ×

Universal Confirms Nirvana, Soundgarden, R.E.M. Masters Damaged or Destroyed In 2008 Fire

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Shit music doesn’t matter how you listen to it.  It could be live and it’s still shit

I know.  It’s weird.  I‘Be tried to listen to some APC and Tool clips the tin-eared retards posted here and figured, maybe it just sounds bad because it’s concert footage so, off to iTunes for some sampling....NOPE!  Sounds like shit there too.

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Shit music doesn’t matter how you listen to it.  It could be live and it’s still shit

Well I don't have an issue with shit music but they mention Beck and all his material prior to the date of fire and that is a loss. :dunno:

Edited by Momorider

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Well I don't have an issue with shit music but they mention Beck and all his material prior to the date of fire and that is a loss. :dunno:

Beck...  who fucking cares???  It’s like morning the loss of the mourning coffee turd.  Makes no sense.

Edited by BOHICA

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I know.  It’s weird.  I‘Be tried to listen to some APC and Tool clips the tin-eared retards posted here and figured, maybe it just sounds bad because it’s concert footage so, off to iTunes for some sampling....NOPE!  Sounds like shit there too.

Who is APC?

Just now, snoughnut said:

Who is APC?

A Perfect faggot Circle.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Beck...  who fucking cares???  It’s like morning the loss of the morning coffee turd.  Makes no sense.

Hey, some of mine deserve respect!  The morning after Taco Bell ones deserve TAPS!!!

14 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Isn’t there like digital copies of this stuff at radio stations, on iTunes, and stuff?

No. Not in all cases. It’s costly to transfer tape to digital and the money has been drying up in the recording industry. The digital recordings available on iTunes isn’t from the master. It’s all reproductions and have lost the original sound quality of the master. It’s sort of like burning the original US Constitution. There’s lots of reproductions out there, but it wasn’t touched by the founding fathers and lacks the originality of the original.