Check your account email address ×

Mayor Pete pissing off people who hate freedom

revkevsdi

Just now, f7ben said:

Selfish adults who can’t deal with adversity. They’ll commit murder cause the kid has the wrong color hair and then claim the mother’s life was in danger

I keep telling the story of my boy who went to school with a kid. Parents treated him like a pile of shit.

Keith graduated, and when he got a place he went right over and got the kid. Moved him in with him. Took him to doctor and dentist. Bought clothes. Everything a real parent does. He literally fought and got custody of him.

When he met his future wife, he told her up front; I am a package deal. Me and Danny or nothing.

Now they are a happy family of four and the whole world loves Danny.

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Funny how triggered you are and Pete called it.  You get so worked up on 1% of the stats and use it as an excuse to control women. 

Are women in the US too stupid to make their own decisions?

I don’t get all worked up on the internet like you, sissy...

Can’t even have a real conversation about abortion.  If you think women should be able to abort a child for non medical reasons in the third tri, just say it.  If not, that is where we draw the line. I mean what is the problem? I have it on good authority, from a guy who does construction, it never happens!!!  So it will effect no one to end  late term abortion for non medical reasons. 

7 hours ago, Anler said:

This is a hot button topic that really has zero impact on any of your lives and you're all a bunch of triggered snowflakes. 

Yes!  It is a real departure from the other 99% of topics here. :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Cold War said:

But you would agree if it wasn’t medical reasons it is disgusting?  If so , should be no trouble drawing the line, right? 

sure i am good with that but I'm including allowing parents to abort disabled/retarded kids as being a medical reason.  While some are capable of making the sacrifices to have those children they should be allowed options.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

sure i am good with that but I'm including allowing parents to abort disabled/retarded kids as being a medical reason.  While some are capable of making the sacrifices to have those children they should be allowed options.  

1-800-adoption

If it's 3rd term and you can't handle it, give it up, don't flush it down the shitter.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Selfish adults who can’t deal with adversity. They’ll commit murder cause the kid has the wrong color hair and then claim the mother’s life was in danger

they should test for them being a ginger and kill them to eradicate the breed.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Can’t even have a real conversation about abortion.  If you think women should be able to abort a child for non medical reasons in the third tri, just say it.  If not, that is where we draw the line. I mean what is the problem? I have it on good authority, from a guy who does construction, it never happens!!!  So it will effect no one to end  late term abortion for non medical reasons. 

Its always "What are we going to argue about today?" :lol: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Make it heavily regulated and very difficult if not nearly impossible to opt for.

It needs to be life and death for the mother and there needs to be several differential diagnosis to support it

You don’t get to kill a viable child in the womb during the 3rd trimester because they have downs or are disfigured and that is what the majority of these abortions amount to

dont kid yourself, none of these pro lifers really care about killing kids. Shall I provide examples? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

I think women should have access counselling and have the ability to make a choice. I believe their freedom to decided what happens to their bodies should not be infringed upon by the government. In the end their rights Trump that of an unborn child. 

Being Pragmatic. At the end of the day, who wants the offspring of someone insane or stupid enough to hit the third trimester before getting rid of a healthy fetus? Isn't that what people are getting worked up over? 

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

If she can't afford the time off work, he medical costs or raising the kid you don't usually see the anti choice people advocating for increases in social programs to help these women.  

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If she can't afford the time off work, he medical costs or raising the kid you don't usually see the anti choice people advocating for increases in social programs to help these women.  

That’s because republicans are hypocritical pieces of shit who’s compassion ends after they spew some retarded bible verse they twisted to fit whatever social wedge issue they are crying about.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump's budget calls for a $1,000,000,000 increase in the child care expenditures...

Also has a proposal to give new mothers, fathers and adoptive parents paid family leave so that they can bond with their new child and recover from childbirth.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s because republicans are hypocritical pieces of shit who’s compassion ends after they spew some retarded bible verse they twisted to fit whatever social wedge issue they are crying about.

Just now, Snake said:

Trump's budget calls for a $1,000,000,000 increase in child care expenditures...

Also has a proposal to give new mothers, fathers and adoptive parents paid family leave so that they can bond with their new child and recover from childbirth.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Trump's budget calls for a $1,000,000,000 increase in the child care expenditures...

This is a good thing. Bravo Trump

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This is a good thing. Bravo Trump

No charge.