Check your account email address ×

Trump fires Vinderman

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Every single one of them that testified based on assumptions or presumptions should be shown the door.  

Vindman was answering a subpoena.

The phone call was far from perfect and that's the read on the redacted transcript, I can't imagine what the unredacted version looks like.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The phone call was far from perfect and that's the read on the redacted transcript, I can't imagine what the unredacted version looks like.

Yes and he testified on how he disagreed with Trump because Trump didn't follow the "policy" he and others submitted.   The President has that right....he sets foreign policy not the other way around.

Vindman and all the others also testified that Trump had done WAY more than Obama by providing lethal weapons to Ukraine.  A fact completely ignored by the democraps.

To me the whole thing begs the question.   Where the fuck is NATO and the UN?   Why the fuck are we in the middle of Ukraine and Russia in the first place?   Its a fucking joke.   No weapons or aide should be going directly from us to Ukraine.   NATO should be handling all of it.   And we wonder why Russia wants to fuck with our elections.   

Edited by Highmark

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Vindman was following orders from his party.  Period.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Vindman was following orders from his party.  Period.

Vindman was following orders from the deep state.   Too many left in the bureaucracy that have a hard on for Russia.   Rather it be this false assumption about helping Trump win or left over animosity from the days of the cold war.   The bureaucracy/deep state needs the big bad boogeyman or we will think they are irrelevant.  They need the villain so they can continue to grow govt and spy on us.

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Vindman was following orders from the deep state.   Too many left in the bureaucracy that have a hard on for Russia.   Rather it be this false assumption about helping Trump win or left over animosity from the days of the cold war.   The bureaucracy/deep state needs the big bad boogeyman or we will think they are irrelevant.  They need the villain so they can continue to grow govt and spy on us.

Well, I was more or less just commenting on his testimony affairs.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I was more or less just commenting on his testimony affairs.

He is Ukrainian by birth.   Even the slightest appearance of anti-Ukrainian policy was likely to make him upset.  

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He is Ukrainian by birth.   Even the slightest appearance of anti-Ukrainian policy was likely to make him upset.  

If we’re being honest....I’d bet much of DC’s absolute corrupt fuckery can be traced through the Ukraine.  I think this rushed impeachment was to stop any sniffing around....and both parties were for this action.  I actually overheard one politician state, “Hopefully Trump learned his lesson.”  Not sure if it was an R or D.

Conspiracy theory alert: Trump is going to end up dead towards the end of his second term.  It will be health or accident related (wink, wink).

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's not so much that Trump fired Vindman as we know it had to be an uncomfortable spot for Vindman, it's how the asshole goes about it, our president has zero class.

he's a complete asshole and a big piece of America loves him for that. 

I'm not a fan of trumps behavior but you start undercutting the boss at work your out the door.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he's a complete asshole and a big piece of America loves him for that. 

I'm not a fan of trumps behavior but you start undercutting the boss at work your out the door.  

It became very clear to me during the trial that the entire Ukrainian envoy was set in practicing their own leftover policies from the Obama regime.  I can’t help but wonder what they all really know and who they are protecting.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It became very clear to me during the trial that the entire Ukrainian envoy was set in practicing their own leftover policies from the Obama regime.  I can’t help but wonder what they all really know and who they are protecting.

Not sure it was really even left over from Obama as Obama was doing little to help them militarily.   Why I find it strange....if they were so pro Ukrainian why would go after Trump with all the weapon support he was willing to give.   Lends credence to some other cover up protecting people benefiting from money going there.  

If politicians families benefit financially from all this foreign aid is it far fetched that the bureaucracy's families do as well?   I mean money can flow down hill....when you give them weapons it can't.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Not sure it was really even left over from Obama as Obama was doing little to help them militarily.   Why I find it strange....if they were so pro Ukrainian why would go after Trump with all the weapon support he was willing to give.   Lends credence to some other cover up.  

Yep.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  

If politician families benefit financially from all this foreign aid is it far fetched that the bureaucracy's families do as well?   I mean money can flow down hill....when you give them weapons it can't. 

I have no doubt some of the biggest fraud in govt is foreign aid that some way or another ends up in the pockets of govt officials, elected or not.   The Clinton foundation scandal opened the door for this.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

You’ve gone over the fence.

another vindman brother

During the past twenty five years, he has been focusing predominantly on Central Eastern Europe, Russia and Central Asia where he completed some of the biggest investment and advisory transactions in the region,” according to the company website.
mentions “He also completed transactions in the Middle East, and traveled extensively in Asia and Africa.”
The page continues: “Prior to founding Tungsten he was a Managing Director responsible for investment banking origination and client coverage activities for Russia and CIS region at UniCredit Group the largest international bank in Central and Eastern Europe at that time.
Previously he worked as a Vice President Investment Banking at JPMorgan Chase, Principal Banker at the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the EBRD), Senior Associate at Bankers Trust and Manager at Central Europe Trust.”
The bank handled billions of dollars in illegal and non-transparent transactions to clients in sanctioned countries including Cuba, Iran, Libya, Myanmar & Sudan, according to New York’s Department of Financial Services, which fined UniCredit $405 MM as part of the settlement.
Here is a link to Settlement Agreements between the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control and UniCredit Group Bank. treasury.gov/resource-cente…
“The settlements resolve OFAC’s investigations into apparent violations of a number of U.S. sanctions programs, including those related to weapons of mass destruction proliferation, global terrorism, and the following countries: Burma, Cuba, Iran, Libya, Sudan, and Syria”
The U.S. attorney’s office in Washington, the Treasury Department, the New York branch of the Federal Reserve Bank and the New York district attorney’s office also took part in the settlement.
Leonid Vindman “received his Bachelor’s degree from Dartmouth College and an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth Graduate School of Business,” his company website says.
The company’s founding and managing partner Maria Starkova-Vindman is described as “an art historian & art advisor” who previously “worked at the Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts in Moscow as an assistant keeper/curator, & taught on the Courtauld MA course on global contemporary art.”
UniCredit SpA’s German banking unit pleaded guilty to U.S. charges that it allowed Iranian customers to conduct transactions in violation of sanctions.
The bank will pay $1.3 billion as part of its settlement with several U.S. regulators, and its Austrian unit will enter into a deferred-prosecution agreement.
The German business, HypoVereinsbank, will also enter a guilty plea in Manhattan to a state-level charge of violating books-and-records.
The bank handled billions of dollars in illegal and non-transparent transactions to clients in sanctioned countries including Cuba, Iran, Libya, Myanmar & Sudan, according to New York’s Dept of Financial Services, which fined UniCredit $405 million as part of the settlement.
The U.S. attorney’s office in Washington, the Treasury Department, the New York branch of the Federal Reserve Bank and the New York district attorney’s office also took part in the settlement.

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Do it. It’s the truth. Unless you think it’s deep state bs.

So you don't believe the constitution.  :lol:  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It looks like Hillary's inauguration.