Check your account email address ×

Apology

Pete

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Sounds like she triggered dopo yuuuge!!!

PDS!!!!!

Wtf is wrong you fucking Canadian retard 

I couldn’t be happier as to what is happening 

go stick your nose up pouts Ass a little more 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Nancy owes Trump an apology but Trump doesn’t have to apologize ever. :lol:

Thats the other side of TDS :lol:

No one owes anyone an apology.  It wouldn't change a god damned thing as far as how those two will treat each other in the future so who really gives a shit.  Trump has been unproffessional as well as sir-nancy.  It is the way it is.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

No one owes anyone an apology.  It wouldn't change a god damned thing as far as how those two will treat each other in the future so who really gives a shit.  Trump has been unproffessional as well as sir-nancy.  It is the way it is.

Nailed it.  WGAF.

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, Pete said:

Nana Pelosi owes trump a apology for being.. well... a cunt..

36 minutes ago, Pete said:

Wtf is wrong you fucking Canadian retard 

I couldn’t be happier as to what is happening 

go stick your nose up pouts Ass a little more 

26 minutes ago, Pete said:

my life couldn't be better you drunk piece of shit.

GFY

C0D13F6C-4177-4297-A52C-D3CF82050EBB.gif.0766a264c55711fc6f46090f3b7fdce7.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nailed it.  WGAF.

It'd be smart for the republicans to push this only to the point that all the American people are well aware of her actions last night, and then immediately do an about face and walk away knowing the fire is going to continue to smolder on it's own without even a mention of it anymore.

That's winning the situation in my book.  Bringing it up everysooften now and then, fine.  But don't dwell on it like the other side would.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hayward said:

It'd be smart for the republicans to push this only to the point that all the American people are well aware of her actions last night, and then immediately do an about face and walk away knowing the fire is going to continue to smolder on it's own without even a mention of it anymore.

That's winning the situation in my book.  Bringing it up everysooften now and then, fine.  But don't dwell on it like the other side would.

Yep....just drop the tweet seed.  Do another making “the squad” the face of the Dem party plant again and walk away.

Fucking Trump....smartest man in the room.  I laugh and smh at the same time.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep....just drop the tweet seed.  Do another making “the squad” the face of the Dem party plant again and walk away.

Fucking Trump....smartest man in the room.  I laugh and smh at the same time.

Yeah he’s smart because people are dazzled with his theatrics and don’t examine his substance. That speech is full of bullshit but as we’ve seen that stopped mattering and Pelosi acting like a dipshit just made it worse.

Democrats need an overhaul and it starts with getting rid of that fossil.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah he’s smart because people are dazzled with his theatrics and don’t examine his substance. That speech is full of bullshit but as we’ve seen that stopped mattering and Pelosi acting like a dipshit just made it worse.

Democrats need an overhaul and it starts with getting rid of that fossil.

Man for a guy who has never done much of anything you sure like to tell people what they should be doing 😂

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is this your first time with the SOU?  I think he had a lot of substance and a lot of facts were spewed out.

”Full of bullshit.”  :lol: 

You and your little crew in here just keep on rising above it all with your moral and intellectual superiority....as we all laugh.

63152D0C-0586-422D-BA10-FEE9CB3CF8C3.gif

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

Pelosi doesnt need to apologize but it was an epic beat down by Trump and she cracked which was completely comical to witness......  she had to do something!  Rush gave a medal to Rush in her house!!! That would break any democrat.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Is this your first time with the SOU?  I think he had a lot of substance and a lot of facts were spewed out.

”Full of bullshit.”  :lol: 

You and your little crew in here just keep on rising above it all with your moral and intellectual superiority....as we all laugh.

63152D0C-0586-422D-BA10-FEE9CB3CF8C3.gif

Go through the speech...it’s not rising above anybody or  anything you fucking feeb. They are called words and lies...I understand that is too much for you. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go through the speech...it’s not rising above anybody or  anything you fucking feeb. They are called words and lies...I understand that is too much for you. 

Do you suffer from high blood pressure too?  So much anger in a porky little fella like yourself. 

Simmer down.  :lol:

10 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Man for a guy who has never done much of anything you sure like to tell people what they should be doing 😂

So you thinks the Dems are fine and should keep Pelosi in a leadership role? 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Do you suffer from high blood pressure too?  So much anger in a porky little fella like yourself. 

Simmer down.  :lol:

Me...go take a gander at the the threads and comments from JT and Dopo....some serious spring busting going on with those two! :lmao: