Check your account email address ×

Bet the Johnny Cash intro made some of you sick.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It was ok.

The kid running the ball into the stadium piece was the best of the whole show though, imo.

Neal

Yeah that was great....very well done! 

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

Yeah, I was on my phone but not on the sauce.   Just got done eating a belly full of bacon wrapped pork loin that I smoked and made sliders with.   I'll change it.

Pork wrapped pork, nice!

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Johnny was an advocate for the downtrodden especially guys in prison...not sure how having a home in Jamaica makes him a bad person or un American. 

Fuck off America hater! :bigfinger:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Johnny was an advocate for the downtrodden especially guys in prison...not sure how having a home in Jamaica makes him a bad person or un American. 

cause MC said so, that's why, goddamnit!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I’m with Zam with this one. I didn’t watch much of the 3 hours of commercials and one hour of football. So the NFL likes the flag now? The taking a knee thing costing them a few bucks?

It gets even better than that!  I take it then, you didn't have the pleasure of seeing the commercial of the woman THANKING Donald john trump for getting her out of jail for a non-violent drug charge?  :hi:

Oh, and even neater than that, she was of the non-caucasion type, if you know what I mean......:read:

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

It gets even better than that!  I take it then, you didn't have the pleasure of seeing the commercial of the woman THANKING Donald john trump for getting her out of jail for a non-violent drug charge?  :hi:

Oh, and even neater than that, she was of the non-caucasion type, if you know what I mean......:read:

That’s one of the few I saw.:lol: Trump is well known for helping out the iner city youths. :lol2: