Check your account email address ×

Trump can close air traffic to China or not.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Woodsman said:

Legally no.

At least not non US air traffic.

He can control US air space and most likely US registered aircraft. 

Center for disease control didn't even quaretine flight from Wuhan. It's a voluntary quarantine.

But state dept did issue a travel warning for the whole country of China

Just got off the phone with a customer in Florida.   His sales rep from Taiwan has all the Corona Virus symptoms and is extremely sick they are on the way to the hospital as we spoke on the phone.   I'd bet that show has 10K or more people roll thru it not to mention how many families then head to Disney parks and what not.   I'm sure the dude's just got the flu or what not but man oh man.  

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Center for disease control didn't even quaretine flight from Wuhan. It's a voluntary quarantine.

But state dept did issue a travel warning for the whole country of China

Can control and have controlled are 2 different arguments.

Just now, Highmark said:

Just got off the phone with a customer in Florida.   His sales rep from Taiwan has all the Corona Virus symptoms and is extremely sick they are on the way to the hospital as we spoke on the phone.   I'd bet that show has 10K or more people roll thru it not to mention how many families then head to Disney parks and what not.   I'm sure the dude's just got the flu or what not but man oh man.  

JUst the fear will have an economic impact. Libs are hard.

Didn't like your other China / Trump / airport thread you started yesterday?  :dunno: 

Be like next door and start a  *******Official "will Trump close the airports?"********  thread  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Didn't like your other China / Trump / airport thread you started yesterday?  :dunno: 

Be like next door and start a  *******Official "will Trump close the airports?"********  thread  :lol: 

never lack participants in my threads. It’s like having a second show. When it comes to trump, there’s always a crowd. Got to defend trump. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

never lack participants in my threads. It’s like having a second show. When it comes to trump, there’s always a crowd. Got to defend trump. 

It’s like those kids in grade school that got beat up every day because of their smart mouths.  After a while, the only answer is that they like to be victims.  Adult liberals of this variety prefer social media.  Apparently, mental anguish is what drives them now.....we all know they aren’t up for anything physical.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It’s like those kids in grade school that got beat up every day because of their smart mouths.  After a while, the only answer is that they like to be victims.  Adult liberals of this variety prefer social media.  Apparently, mental anguish is what drives them now.....we all know they aren’t up for anything physical.

You need to get some new material. It’s threadbare and boring. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

You’re even losing your own personal insight. It’s sad. And a pit coat? 

I’m not losing anything.  Why are you obsessed with my pit coat?  Buy a sled and I’ll get you one of you want one that bad.  

On 1/31/2020 at 2:19 PM, spin_dry said:

All the president needs to do is declare a state of emergency. Chinese air traffic is done. 

Huh?

If in or out of USA yes.

But outside of the USA your statement is BS.

3 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

Huh?

If in or out of USA yes.

But outside of the USA your statement is BS.

Who the fuck cares about outside of the US. That’s fucking weird that you’d even bring that up. It’s irrelevant to the issue 

28 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Who the fuck cares about outside of the US. That’s fucking weird that you’d even bring that up. It’s irrelevant to the issue 

Yup coming off as a typical uneducated person from the USA.