Check your account email address ×

USXC Results from this weekend

Hey @Zambroski WTF.  Why didn't you post the results of the races from this past weekend?  Wasn't this race just west of you a little bit?  Park Rapids Heartland 200, have you ever heard of that race?

Polaris takes the top of the podium in every single class except Masters +40 which was won my a SkiDoo rider.  WTF happened to the all mighty Arctic Cat XC racing dominance?  They got freaking boot stomped this weekend.  

https://www.usxcracing.com/index.php/results/race-results/park-rapids-2020

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hey @Zambroski WTF.  Why didn't you post the results of the races from this past weekend?  Wasn't this race just west of you a little bit?  Park Rapids Heartland 200, have you ever heard of that race?

Polaris takes the top of the podium in every single class except Masters +40 which was won my a SkiDoo rider.  WTF happened to the all mighty Arctic Cat XC racing dominance?  They got freaking boot stomped this weekend.  

Zam was hoping no one would notice 

Hahahaha! Hey get this, Vince was out in Colorado this weekend riding a Polaris. He said the rental place wishes they had cats because they take the hits better but nobody has any cats and he didnt post any pictures of any just that mountain riders prefer cats. :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

Hahahaha! Hey get this, Vince was out in Colorado this weekend riding a Polaris. He said the rental place wishes they had cats because they take the hits better but nobody has any cats and he didnt post any pictures of any just that mountain riders prefer cats. :lol: 

That guy knows that Vince likes his ego rubbed.  A good salesman can spot that shit from a mile away.  

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I don't usually discuss sled racing here...for obvious reasons.  Yes, good on Poo...they fucking spanked everyone this weekend.  If Textron doesn't take notice or even care...it's over.  Cat can't continue to clap together old metal and compete.  What's left of their loyal racers will be gone next season if Textron doesn't step up.  I'm hopeful....but also doubtful.  "But...our one bangers gonna save Arctic!!"  LOL...no.

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That guy knows that Vince likes his ego rubbed.  A good salesman can spot that shit from a mile away.  

Oh yeah we called him on it but he said when we make it out to the mountains we can ask them ourselves! :lol: 

26 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

pretty much every one knows after the sale the racing program was all but canceled.  pretty sad really 

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

bull fucking shit the rental shops have alphas 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

pretty much every one knows after the sale the racing program was all but canceled.  pretty sad really 

You mean after Cat stopped whoring out the race sleds for cheap people stopped buying them? I saw alot of those races had sometimes all cats in the heats. :lol: 

bull fucking shit the rental shops have alphas 

I did a search and I found one but almost all of them have skidoos and or polaris. the place he was at only had polaris

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

You mean after Cat stopped whoring out the race sleds for cheap people stopped buying them? I saw alot of those races had sometimes all cats in the heats. :lol: 

lol like doo and poo make there raceres pay retail.  how do you say this shit with a stright face .

not just sleds factory support at the track is gone .

discount parts gone .

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lol like doo and poo make there raceres pay retail.  how do you say this shit with a stright face .

not just sleds factory support at the track is gone .

discount parts gone .

Yeah because they were losing money on it and Textron said enough. That old adage "wins on race day sells on Monday" doesnt apply anymore. That sport just doesnt have the interest it used to. I can even remember the last time I watched a snoX race. 

Just now, Anler said:

Yeah because they were losing money on it and Textron said enough. That old adage "wins on race day sells on Monday" doesnt apply anymore. That sport just doesnt have the interest it used to. I can even remember the last time I watched a snoX race. 

yeah best to test products on the consumer lime Polaris.  guess it works for them it will work for cat 

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't usually discuss sled racing here...for obvious reasons.  Yes, good on Poo...they fucking spanked everyone this weekend.  If Textron doesn't take notice or even care...it's over.  Cat can't continue to clap together old metal and compete.  What's left of their loyal racers will be gone next season if Textron doesn't step up.  I'm hopeful....but also doubtful.  "But...our one bangers gonna save Arctic!!"  LOL...no.

Buddy just bought a new cat 800.  Claims to have heard 9 dealerships quit selling cats this year because of Textron.  Me thinks this ain't gonna end well.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

yeah best to test products on the consumer lime Polaris.  guess it works for them it will work for cat 

Skidoo has it mastered, everyone else is playing catch up. 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah sell a product in need of a lot of bolt on stuff to bring it to snuff 

Unfortunately cat is in need of a major life line. I'd hate to lose a brand bur dealers are folding here and it really feels like the writing is on the wall.   Who knows what yammy will do b

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Unfortunately cat is in need of a major life line. I'd hate to lose a brand bur dealers are folding here and it really feels like the writing is on the wall.   Who knows what yammy will do b

Both Yamaha and Textron are exiting the sled business.

That blows

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, hayward said:

Buddy just bought a new cat 800.  Claims to have heard 9 dealerships quit selling cats this year because of Textron.  Me thinks this ain't gonna end well.

Ya their 800 class 850 is boss 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

That blows

I honestly feel it will happen for us soon to alot of manus at least low elevation.  Sleds are approaching 20k cad and winters have been iffy with all other associated costs on the rise. I hope I get out before then. 

Just now, f7ben said:

That blows

they say they sold more snowchecks last yr than all sleds the year before .

could be the plan only build what is ordered . guys are already getting there snowcheck 21s out west 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

they say they sold more snowchecks last yr than all sleds the year before .

could be the plan only build what is ordered . guys are already getting there snowcheck 21s out west 

It's because they whored them out. If they dont come with a new chassis and a competetive motor they should just quit.

Just now, f7ben said:

It's because they whored them out. If they dont come with a new chassis and a competetive motor they should just quit.

motor is competitive and the alpha is selling . they can ez toss 40cc in to the mix if need be .

I assume a new cast bulkhead is around the corner for ez of production at minn and move some arms to call it a new chassis 

motor is competitive and the alpha is selling . they can ez toss 40cc in to the mix if need be .

I assume a new cast bulkhead is around the corner for ez of production at minn and move some arms to call it a new chassis 

Cast bulk head? Welcome to poo circa what 2005