Check your account email address ×

Pompeo threatens NPR's Mary Louise Kelly

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

I don't dispute it happened.

My issue is he agreed to the interview as long as the questions remained on an agreed upon topic, and she blew that.

Act like a hack reporter, act surprised your treated like a 2 bit hack reporter.

well yeah she is a NPR reporter did you not know ? she is tbe elete she makes tbe rules 

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Isn’t this material of your like a year old.  Didn’t you take. A beating on it back then too?  :lol:

Watch yourself, little lady.  I’ll snap your training bra!!!!   :lmao:

Deflections right on target. Poor worthless Zambo the concussed clown.  

10 hours ago, Snake said:

I don't dispute it happened.

My issue is he agreed to the interview as long as the questions remained on an agreed upon topic, and she blew that.

Act like a hack reporter, act surprised your treated like a 2 bit hack reporter.

You're ok with reporters only talking about what politicians want to talk about?

:lol:

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You're ok with reporters only talking about what politicians want to talk about?

:lol:

Do you typically make an agreement with someone and then break it? It called credibility dufus.

27 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Do you typically make an agreement with someone and then break it? It called credibility dufus.

You have no proof that he agreed to only talk about Iran and she agreed to an off the record meeting.

She's a veteran reporter. None of you apologists for Pompeo have been able to point out times when she was caught lying. 

If you had any common sense you would ask why would a veteran reporter agree to an off the record interview with someone who just cut off their interview.  Someone who is hostile to the press and is a toady to a President who constantly lies.

Then you may go on to further realize that Pompeo isn't saying that he didn't act like an asshole or bring out an unmarked map. She's telling the truth about the interview. 

Now for a few minutes think about what it means to be representing the US in all parts of the world knowing that Pompeo or Trump will turn on you whenever it suits their political agenda, not the best interest of the US. 

Trump hired foreign thugs to  tail the ambassador to the Ukraine and fired her for doing her job.  

Edited by revkevsdi

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Deflections right on target. Poor worthless Zambo the concussed clown.  

I don’t need to deflect anything.  You see that in others because you have constantly put yourself in a position where you ALWAYS have to deflect.  It’s because you are a fraud and a liar.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You have no proof that he agreed to only talk about Iran and she agreed to an off the record meeting.

She's a veteran reporter. None of you apologists for Pompeo have been able to point out times when she was caught lying. 

If you had any common sense you would ask why would a veteran reporter agree to an off the record interview with someone who just cut off their interview.  Someone who is hostile to the press and is a toady to a President who constantly lies.

Then you may go on to further realize that Pompeo isn't saying that he didn't act like an asshole or bring out an unmarked map. She's telling the truth about the interview. 

Now for a few minutes think about what it means to be representing the US in all parts of the world knowing that Pompeo or Trump will turn on you whenever it suits their political agenda, not the best interest of the US. 

Trump hired foreign thugs to  tail the ambassador to the Ukraine and fired her for doing her job.  

I love how you take her word as “proof” and think you can call it the final word.

Stupid sheep taking up for their lying media.  Too funny.  Now hold still....fleecing is coming.  Not from me though, your own team.  I’d just slit your throat and leave you to rot.  Critters gotta eat!

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t need to deflect anything.  You see that in others because you have constantly put yourself in a position where you ALWAYS have to deflect.  It’s because you are a fraud and a liar.

I love how you take her word as “proof” and think you can call it the final word.

Stupid sheep taking up for their lying media.  Too funny.  Now hold still....fleecing is coming.  Not from me though, your own team.  I’d just slit your throat and leave you to rot.  Critters gotta eat!

I guess Trump makes you feel better about your fantasy world. It's not lying if you believe it.  

Didn't all the little Trumpsters take Pompeo's word as proof?  Yet he's a proven liar and so far none of the Trumpsters here have found out where the NPR reporter has a history of lying. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I guess Trump makes you feel better about your fantasy world. It's not lying if you believe it.  

Didn't all the little Trumpsters take Pompeo's word as proof?  Yet he's a proven liar and so far none of the Trumpsters here have found out where the NPR reporter has a history of lying. 

Nope!  You FOR SURE don’t have TDS...or Dunning Kruger Syndrome.

FOR SURE!  :lol2:

Ignorant little twat.

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How fat are you?  Be honest. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

How fat are you?  Be honest. 

20lbs less fat than Jan. 1st   But I gained 10 of that in December too many parties and a cruise.   If I dropped 15lbs more I'd be ripped but I don't think I can do that. 

How about you?

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nope!  You FOR SURE don’t have TDS...or Dunning Kruger Syndrome.

FOR SURE!  :lol2:

Ignorant little twat.

You really do get triggered by common sense and facts.  Were you like this before the brain damage? 

Keep deflecting instead of answering for your lies clown boy. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You really do get triggered by common sense and facts.  Were you like this before the brain damage? 

Keep deflecting instead of answering for your lies clown boy. 

You think I’m triggered?:lol:

You are the Ignorant and the weak....and represent the same.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

20lbs less fat than Jan. 1st   But I gained 10 of that in December too many parties and a cruise.   If I dropped 15lbs more I'd be ripped but I don't think I can do that. 

How about you?

Nice. That is some serious weight loss since Jan 1. 35lbs over weight is unhealthy. 

Im fat too. I could use to lose 20lbs or so. I like to party so not sure when I will decide to cut back. 

Don't fret. Lots of us fat guys on this forum. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nice. That is some serious weight loss since Jan 1. 35lbs over weight is unhealthy. 

Im fat too. I could use to lose 20lbs or so. I like to party so not sure when I will decide to cut back. 

I clocked in at 205 last week at the dr. 25 lbs too much. time to trim back

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I'm in the zone I should be now but that extra 15 lbs is a dream zone.  Whole 30 is no sugar, bread, dairy, pasta, and of course no booze.  It works if you increase your exercise.  An added bonus is you don't just miss booze in dry January, you miss everything so you don't feel like such and alcoholic. The first time we did it was brutal, but my wife has it dialled in and the meals are really good now.    I was doing more weights in November, December and found it affected my kayaking and was causing weight gain along with the parties and cruise was too much.  I average 3 hours of exercise per day now. workouts plus  boarding, kayaking, biking and country. 

Hopefully that's enough honesty for you. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Bout 215 here.  I've floated between the +15/20 pound mark for about the last 10 years.  I've actually been thinking about a gym membership again lately.

Planet fitness. $10 per month. $1 per visit or something like that. 

There is a new PF in Havasu. I may go there today to check things out. 

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You think I’m triggered?:lol:

You are the Ignorant and the weak....and represent the same.

Sure is a lot of name calling just because I asked you to back up your fantasy fights and stock purchases. 

I'd call the triggered but maybe you act like this all the time. It's obvious you have nothing outside of the site to be proud of. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm in the zone I should be now but that extra 15 lbs is a dream zone.  Whole 30 is no sugar, bread, dairy, pasta, and of course no booze.  It works if you increase your exercise.  An added bonus is you don't just miss booze in dry January, you miss everything so you don't feel like such and alcoholic. The first time we did it was brutal, but my wife has it dialled in and the meals are really good now.    I was doing more weights in November, December and found it affected my kayaking and was causing weight gain along with the parties and cruise was too much.  I average 3 hours of exercise per day now. workouts plus  boarding, kayaking, biking and country. 

Hopefully that's enough honesty for you. 

Sugar, bread, dairy, pasta and booze are staples for me. I would be miserable if I had to cut out all that. Even cutting out one of those things would make me sad. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Sure is a lot of name calling just because I asked you to back up your fantasy fights and stock purchases. 

I'd call the triggered but maybe you act like this all the time. It's obvious you have nothing outside of the site to be proud of. 

I call you names because that's what you are.  I sure don't need to prove anything to you....but even if I did, you could easily go back and see my answers to your silly question stemming from your absolute betaness in relation to myself.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Planet fitness. $10 per month. $1 per visit or something like that. 

There is a new PF in Havasu. I may go there today to check things out. 

That's a sweet deal for sure.  I've been casually looking at a few options.  I know I'm losing muscle mass and that bothers me.  Time to make some decisions.

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Sugar, bread, dairy, pasta and booze are staples for me. I would be miserable if I had to cut out all that. Even cutting out one of those things would make me sad. 

Snowmobiled with a bud this weekend that cut all but booze. Looked like a little kid who lost his puppy.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Bout 215 here.  I've floated between the +15/20 pound mark for about the last 10 years.  I've actually been thinking about a gym membership again lately.

5'4 and 215.....oooofda

Fucking bowling ball

• Haha 1