Check your account email address ×

Largest Veterans organization demands apology after Trump said traumatic brain injuries from Iranian attack are 'not very serious'

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Stop lying. I never once mentioned ‘pictures with your kid’ rather ‘selfies’ you fucking pantywaist snowflake 

Well since that's 95% of them

But eh a simple ya I'm sorry would have been fine, but hey that takes a big man to do. I get it 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Well since that's 95% of them

But eh a simple ya I'm sorry would have been fine, but hey that takes a big man to do. I get it 

Frenchy took a swipe at you. Had nothing to do with kids, yours or otherwise. 

Im not sure he owes anyone an apology. 

JMO of course. 

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

JMO of course. 

IMO he could just said selfie...he knows exactly what he's saying when he said kids teams fan gear (which is a hat) :lol:

And I've only heard about this hat 1000 times now. 

that hat triggers more than a maga

Edited by washedupmxer

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

IMO he could just said selfie...he knows exactly what he's saying

Fine and lets get back on topic. 

It doesn't take much effort to do a little research to find plenty of evidence that describes blast related TBI as something completely different than sports related TBI.

Its ok not to understand the difference but it’s not ok to deny there is a difference. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

JMO of course. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

It doesn't take much effort to do a little research to find plenty of evidence that describes blast related TBI as something completely different than sports related TBI.

Its ok not to understand the difference but it’s not ok to deny there is a difference. 

Well let's see the difference 

From what I've seen blunt force is the worst so enlighten me 

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Well let's see the difference 

From what I've seen blunt force is the worst so enlighten me 

I wont be able to enlighten you. There is a big difference between these types of head injuries. A simple google search should lead to plenty of enlightenment  

IMO Trump was wrong to dismiss the concussions troops received after the Iran bombing. He could have just as well said nothing and the world would be a better place. 

Just another example where Trump should have shut up. 

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I wont be able to enlighten you. There is a big difference between these types of head injuries. A simple google search should lead to plenty of enlightenment  

IMO Trump was wrong to dismiss the concussions troops received after the Iran bombing. He could have just as well said nothing and the world would be a better place. 

Just another example where Trump should have shut up. 

I never said he shouldn't shut up  and you seem to be struggling to make your point. 

I think he wants a strong appearance... saying all our guys are all fucked up from a a concussion isn't that. At all.....

You do understand many kids today will never experience life like we have because of stuff like this right? 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Flat brims really upset some people. Its kinda weird. 

Very, most of these people are really concerned about what others think of thier appearance.

I have bad hair so I have 100's of hats I think 2 are "flat brim" :lol:

Edited by washedupmxer

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

:snack:  

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

As I tried to inform, blast related TBI is more complex. I’ve seen MRI’s where you can actually see the blood spray pattern inside brain tissue. That’s caused by barotrauma as blood is pressurized in a millisecond and pushed through the blood brain barrier. Small blood vessels rupture globally throughout the brain. With impact related TBI the damage is localized. It’s fairly well accepted that a lot of previously diagnosed PTSD was actually undiagnosed TBI. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

As I tried to inform, blast related TBI is more complex. I’ve seen MRI’s where you can actually see the blood spray pattern inside brain tissue. That’s caused by barotrauma as blood is pressurized in a millisecond and pushed through the blood brain barrier. Small blood vessels rupture globally throughout the brain. With impact related TBI the damage is localized. It’s fairly well accepted that a lot of previously diagnosed PTSD was actually undiagnosed TBI. 

Much more complex.  I didn't realize how traumatic it could be until I did a little googling this morning.  Thanks for the lessons.  

Trump should have just kept his mouth shut.  Zambo wouldn't look like such a clown if he had.