Check your account email address ×

Largest Veterans organization demands apology after Trump said traumatic brain injuries from Iranian attack are 'not very serious'

Just now, washedupmxer said:

No I'm saying it's overblown garbage and that one concussion is hardly dangerous and that I agree with trump when he said it's not that big of a deal 

Any soldiers I talked to agree with trump 

Are you in agreement with spingrandma in full then? 

Take it up with him not me. 

Just now, frenchy said:

Take it up with the head of the veterans association. Obviously taking selfies in your kids team’s fan gear trump’s his experience and opinion. 

Oh now hes going after my family so you know he's butthurt!

Sorry your attempt to be hero of the stupid failed miserably

Oh now hes going after my family so you know he's butthurt!

Sorry your attempt to be hero of the stupid failed miserably

I have never gone after your family you big baby. Stop being a Preston ffs. 

Just now, frenchy said:

Take it up with him not me. 

I ain't taking shit up with anyone

If you serve in a war zone and your worst injury is a concussion you won the lottery

Also having one concussion have life long affects are on you are almost lottery ticket odds 

And ya it's just another trump gotcha for CNN TDS riddled dopes like you.  Whoops

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m impressed at the lengths trump people will go in defending him. Dismissing blast related TBI as nothing more than a high school football injury. :lol: 

Almost as impressive as starting 15-20 TDS threads a day for more than 3 years?  You have quite an imagination :lol: 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

No I'm saying it's overblown garbage and that one concussion is hardly dangerous and that I agree with trump when he said it's not that big of a deal 

Any soldiers I talked to agree with trump 

Are you in agreement with spingrandma in full then? 

Spin seems to have a well informed opinion on the matter I couldn’t care one way or another just laugh at how the usually suspects rush en masse to dismiss or discredit anything critical of trump. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Spin seems to have a well informed opinion on the matter I couldn’t care one way or another just laugh at how the usually suspects rush en masse to dismiss or discredit anything critical of trump. 

He literally said blast concussions are worse 

You're being really fucking stupid. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

It has nothing to do with trump you tds riddled idiot!

It has to do with snowflake mentality thinking one concussion means your doomed and damaged. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Haha, all's he does is Google search..

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

It has nothing to do with trump you tds riddled idiot!

It has to do with snowflake mentality thinking one concussion means your doomed and damaged. 

Again. You really should share your way more informed opinion with the head of the veterans group who made the comment critical of trump not me. 

Just now, frenchy said:

Again. You really should share your way more informed opinion with the head of the veterans group who made the comment critical of trump not me. 

Fuck you ya little runt it has nothing do with trump

Now again why you bringing me and my kid into this? Because yer a butthurt lil puke is my opinion

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I'm waiting

It was a joke baby. Have you forgotten where you are posting? You can stop crying about it at any time or post a selfie of your eyes welling up in your elite flat brim. Up to you. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

It was a joke baby. Have you forgotten where you are posting? You can stop crying about it at any time or post a selfie of your eyes welling up in your elite flat brim. Up to you. 

Oh so everything is on the table here? Well who knew 

Glad you took your chance to be a puke pile...and seeing how I post none of those pics here well....let me just think about my next move 

Edited by washedupmxer

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Trying to be big tough guy and defender  for pouts and spingirl was probably one your lowest moments 

You're a line stepper and need to be punished

Is this how you go through life? Whining when someone isn’t on your side? Fuck that‘s gotta be hard. 

Just now, frenchy said:

Punished for what? 

Derp taking a unrelated swipe at me and pictures with my kid out of butthurt

Completely unrelated,off topic, unfunny and really quite sad. 

But while not knowing if it's a hat or a picture with my kid that's so offensive to you....it's hard to say. But as always it says more about you than it does me .

Derp taking a unrelated swipe at me and pictures with my kid out of butthurt

Completely unrelated,off topic, unfunny and really quite sad. 

But while not knowing if it's a hat or a picture with my kid that's so offensive to you....it's hard to say. But as always it says more about you than it does me .

Stop lying. I never once mentioned ‘pictures with your kid’ rather ‘selfies’ you fucking pantywaist snowflake