Check your account email address ×

Trump's language skills indicate extremely low iq.

f7ben

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump appealed to their baser instincts. It was genius the way he fooled you all. 

No health care plan, increased the debt, had to lower interest rates to keep the economy going, spent more money on golf and vacations than Obama, Moved more soldiers into the ME. All the while making himself richer at the expense of little guys like you. 

Looks like Merca got owned. 

Stop talking to me you fucking buffoon.  I don’t converse with people of low character who dont honor an honest bet, or imply they’ll take a bet, only to change the terms after someone accepts the bet.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Stop talking to me you fucking buffoon.  I don’t converse with people of low character who dont honor an honest bet, or imply they’ll take a bet, only to change the terms after someone accepts the bet.

What a fucking baby.  Take the bet or shut up Driftbitch.  I understand maybe Mommy wouldn't loan you the money. For you house is one thing for a bet is different. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Barb really is a fraud and a fake..I like couldn't imagine being such an absolute loser in life, how pathetic..

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Barb really is a fraud and a fake..I like couldn't imagine being such an absolute loser in life, how pathetic..

He doesnt want me to bring his “”mom” into it, trust me.  :lol: 

He doesnt want me to bring his “”mom” into it, trust me.  :lol: 

There you go again, not understanding subtleties.  I mentioned your Mom loaning you money because it proves what a fucking loser you are begging Mommy for money in your 50's .   That says nothing bad about your Mom. She had no idea you'd be a little bitch all your life. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You don't have to imagine, you live it every day liar. 

Nope, that's you,.. It's obvious to everyone you're daddies little girl, given everything in your life by him..Drift and myself started business from the ground up, we aren't afraid to show our lives on here like you because we aren't frauds or losers..Now go cry to daddy the internet is being mean again PAB...

:groin:

:lol2:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

There you go again, not understanding subtleties.  I mentioned your Mom loaning you money because it proves what a fucking loser you are begging Mommy for money in your 50's .   That says nothing bad about your Mom. She had no idea you'd be a little bitch all your life. 

Heres your subtlety.  I hear your mom has a mustache and swings both ways.  You dont know fuck all about my mother and neither does anyone else here, so quit mentioning her.  Your old man as big of a pussy as you are?

Heres your subtlety.  I hear your mom has a mustache and swings both ways.  You dont know fuck all about my mother and neither does anyone else here, so quit mentioning her.  Your old man as big of a pussy as you are?

Fuck off you little bitch.  YOu'd be the first one to cry if anyone said anything like that about your family.  I only attack you not your family  because you are a whiney little bitch. 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You have a job because you were born.. Everything you have you owe to Daddy or your bro because you went halvsies on it..bahaha,..what a fucking loser in life..:true:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You have a job because you were born.. Everything you have you owe to Daddy or your bro because you went halvsies on it..bahaha,..what a fucking loser in life..:true:

You have one because you were born white.  You are too stupid to still be alive if you were a minority. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You have one because you were born white.  You are too stupid to still be alive if you were a minority. 

Lol,. What do I have because I'm Slovak?

Look at the guy , just lashing out in every direction. He’s like the Energizer Bunny of douchebags.  :lol: 

the fucker reminds me quite a bit of slinger,  makes fun of people for making only 30k a year,  things like that make you go say wtf 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Evidently the inability to find a good woman. 

Well come to Syracuse, you claim to be a pretty awesome one..

Oh now we’re bringing women in it.  Lets talk about your woman!

Sure, she's awesome, fit as fuck, fun to be with, great sense of humour, attractive, great mom to the kids, lots of friends, good kayaker, mountain biker, better skier,  great cook.  Been happily married to her for over 30 years, never gave me reason not to trust her.  How about you?

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh now we’re bringing women in it.  Lets talk about your woman!

Oh it's fine,..it only proves my point,..He has to have someone to help him because he can't do it himself like I do.. He's just incapable..She probably has to do everything, kids, cook, clean..

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Somebody married up big time! :lol:

In everything except money. Just lucky I guess. 

15 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh it's fine,..it only proves my point,..He has to have someone to help him because he can't do it himself like I do.. He's just incapable..She probably has to do everything, kids, cook, clean..

Kids are out of the house now but she only worked one shift per week when the kids were young. So she took care of the house and cooking. It was awesome. I highly recommend it.  
I guess that’s why I’m so happy and you’re an easily triggered pussy ass bitch. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

In everything except money. Just lucky I guess. 

Kids are out of the house now but she only worked one shift per week when the kids were young. So she took care of the house and cooking. It was awesome. I highly recommend it.  
I guess that’s why I’m so happy and you’re an easily triggered pussy ass bitch. 

So yeah, figurativly speaking if you had 2 kids, you're the 3rd child..

Dad employs you..

Bad ass, I'm jealous..:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Sure, she's awesome, fit as fuck, fun to be with, great sense of humour, attractive, great mom to the kids, lots of friends, good kayaker, mountain biker, better skier,  great cook.  Been happily married to her for over 30 years, never gave me reason not to trust her.  How about you?

No, I only wanted to bring your wife into it.  My wife is none of your business.