Check your account email address ×

Trump's language skills indicate extremely low iq.

f7ben

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

So yeah, figurativly speaking if you had 2 kids, you're the 3rd child..

Dad employs you..

Bad ass, I'm jealous..:lol:

You should be. Maybe try not to be such a lying asshole and you could find a decent wife.  They also hate pouty bitches, so cut that out if you are capable. Good luck. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You should be. Maybe try not to be such a lying asshole and you could find a decent wife.  They also hate pouty bitches, so cut that out if you are capable. Good luck. 

Just stop.. lol..I mean seriously.. 

13 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Just stop.. lol..I mean seriously.. 

Oh, let him keep going.  It’s just funny as fuck.  Little triggered beta just trying like hell to be “a thing”.  :lol:

I loved his breakdown on his wife..LOL!

”Sure, she's awesome, (She scares me) fit as fuck (she’s stout) fun to be with (I am her servant), great sense of humour (I am forced to laugh) attractive (fat), great mom to the kids (scary) lots of friends (I am a cuck) good kayaker (dyke) mountain biker (dyke), better skier (dyke),  great cook (Works a microwave).  Been happily married to her for over 30 years (I’m a prisoner) never gave me reason not to trust her (ahe lets me watch) How about you? (You can lie to me now)”

:lol:

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

, (She scares me)  (she’s stout) (I am her servant), (I am forced to laugh) fat),  (scary) (I am a cuck) dyke)  
  (I’m a prisoner) ahe lets me watch) 

Zambo talks about his wife  

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, let him keep going.  It’s just funny as fuck.  Little triggered beta just trying like hell to be “a thing”.  :lol:

I loved his breakdown on his wife..LOL!

”Sure, she's awesome, (She scares me) fit as fuck (she’s stout) fun to be with (I am her servant), great sense of humour (I am forced to laugh) attractive (fat), great mom to the kids (scary) lots of friends (I am a cuck) good kayaker (dyke) mountain biker (dyke), better skier (dyke),  great cook (Works a microwave).  Been happily married to her for over 30 years (I’m a prisoner) never gave me reason not to trust her (ahe lets me watch) How about you? (You can lie to me now)”

:true: