Check your account email address ×

Poor Libtwats

They took an ass handing yesterday and looked like children.  Seriously, it was like most had no idea what they were doing up there trying to sell this bullshit.

Great video by the NRSC.  His re-election campaign videos should be more brutal though.  Take the gloves off.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

US political theater is getting pretty good. Its just like one of those soap opera series on Neflix! 

That’s their plan too.  Don’t get me wrong, I feel like the R’s should have dismissed this crap right off the bat And thrown it in the trash on Nat’l TV but, they want to give the “other side” some chance to save face and appear that they are doing “the right thing”.  The R’s are weak too....just not as stupid (right now).

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Snake said:

"You can infer from President Trump's lack of providing witnesses as guilt."

Maby XC can tell me where this is in the Constitution....

They’ve said he needs to prove his innocence. Guilty until proven innocent seems to be the dems take on this. 

51 minutes ago, Edmo said:

They’ve said he needs to prove his innocence. Guilty until proven innocent seems to be the dems take on this. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

"You can infer from President Trump's lack of providing witnesses as guilt."

Maby XC can tell me where this is in the Constitution....

Even Pelosi said if Trump is innocent he needs to provide his own exculpatory evidence.  WTF?  Even now they think they have some case because they say so.

This lefty side of how they see our Constitutional rights is no surprise.  The goal is simple...disagreement or actions against their movement are to be made illegal and all they need is, somebody, anybody to say they overheard you saying or doing something you shouldn't have to prove your guilt.

"Indirect evidence is better than direct evidence."

Holy shit.