Check your account email address ×

Time to kick some ass

22 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Professional sports are utterly pathetic. It’s all about selling commercials and merchandise.

I’m pretty much done with the NFL and the NHL is starting to wear on me too with some of the excess pageantry.

Also, when a team can be a loser for years and years and still pack the stands, well....wtf is that all about?

See:  Detroit Lions, Minnesota Wild, etc...

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m pretty much done with the NFL and the NHL is starting to wear on me too with some of the excess pageantry.

Also, when a team can be a loser for years and years and still pack the stands, well....wtf is that all about?

https://qz.com/150577/an-average-nfl-game-more-than-100-commercials-and-just-11-minutes-of-play/

Just now, Woodtick said:

Even if we didn’t have these hard stats.  Seriously...3-3.5 hours to watch an hour long game?

NHL is also creeping up with 2+ hours of watch time for an hour game.  

Smh.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And who in their right mind still watches the MLB?  That is to be used for background noise only.

I do have a good time watching a Greenbay game at the bar by my cabin. But that’s because of the crowd and beer and food specials. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So don't watch the games  faggots...nobody will give give a fuck. :thumbsup:

You care a lot!  You always have.  Especially when it comes to somebody denouncing the NFL.  You are the quintessential American sports fan.  

57 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I do have a good time watching a Greenbay game at the bar by my cabin. But that’s because of the crowd and beer and food specials. 

Almost any game is fun to watch at a bar with friends.  I watched some college hoops once at a bar.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You care a lot!  You always have.  Especially when it comes to somebody denouncing the NFL.  You are the quintessential American sports fan.  

Almost any game is fun to watch at a bar with friends.  I watched some college hoops once at a bar.  

Unless pouts is at the bar. He is a Debbie downer and is very angry inside.

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Packers finish the year with the same amount of post season wins as the vikes

How utterly pathetic 

5 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Professional sports are utterly pathetic. It’s all about selling commercials and merchandise.

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Even if we didn’t have these hard stats.  Seriously...3-3.5 hours to watch an hour long game?

NHL is also creeping up with 2+ hours of watch time for an hour game.  

Smh.

What a bunch of sad sacks

29 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yea no kidding. They all must root for losing teams. I can see why they hates sports so much. 

Order another bucket of beer and cheese sticks tubby. Put the phone down and watch the game jerk.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Unless pouts is at the bar. He is a Debbie downer and is very angry inside.

I’m not the cunt posting in a football thread saying how much I hate the NFL...pretty pathetic wood head.