Check your account email address ×

Swedes think Greta is full if shit

jtssrx

1 minute ago, irv said:

Triggered? :lol:I was laughing, and still am, at your absolute ignorance and stupidity thinking you could warn everyone about global warming but yet goes out and purchases himself a fossil fuel burning propane furnace.

voltaire.jpg

14 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Somehow, it managed to trigger your's and IRV's asses, which wasn't mentioned in the brochure at all.  Weird.  

Me triggered?  Not at all.  Get a kick out of climate snowflakes preaching on others.

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

good god can you imajin how fucking homely and bitter this kid is going to be in 25 yrs 

climitty4.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, bussman said:

She’s a puppet with Aspergers. Don’t direct your disdain at her personally, she’s being used. Her handlers are absolute garbage. 

Yep, she's being used.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

He's a typical boomer.  

Furnace is performing great and putting out far less pollution than the old one because I paid a premium for higher efficiency.  The old one failed in the middle of winter and didn't have a lot of excess time to look into alternates for the pipes would have froze.  How am I a hypocrite?  I never told you or anyone else how to heat their house.  My house was built in 1908 and was originally heated with bituminous coal.  Personally, I'd love to have my own windmill with a Tesla powerwall reserve system.  With the way prices have been trending downward, I could see that happening in the next 10 years.  It's really strange how mad some of you all get at the concept of progress.  You probably grimace every time you drive by a windmill - possibly even swear out loud like you have windmill tourette's.  

Ran by a field full of them, noticed a few spewing out lubricant. I just hope nobody is killed when the blades fly off. Wind power is stupid, as is solar. Nuclear and hydro are the way to go,  but ng is also nice and clean being c02 is not a pollutant.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and at least p550 has the decency  to where a gimp mask so no one has to look at him and they can just zip his mouth shut when done 

That is what greta will need. Ugly little cunt might only get ten cents if she swallowed.

Edited by ManOnManOral
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Ran by a field full of them, noticed a few spewing out lubricant. I just hope nobody is killed when the blades fly off. Wind power is stupid, as is solar. Nuclear and hydro are the way to go,  but ng is also nice and clean being c02 is not a pollutant.

9D80D60C-6470-4A16-A73E-5C73F2D38DD8.png

19 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

The little freak is being used as a Pawn to promote their agenda, she knows nothing except what she's told to say.

Yeah. The part where she says “listen to the scientific community is just crazy. 

7 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

That is what greta will need. Ugly little cunt might only get ten cents if she swallowed.

Grown men talking about a 16 year old girl like that.  Real nice. You are a weak piece of shit to be triggered by a girl. 

17 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

There it is!!!!    You only care about money.  Every fucking issue aside from military and or walls comes down to the same knee jerk reaction, "what's it gonna cost ME".  Soooo predictable.  And yet, here you are, doing fine no doubt, not struggling financially at all.    Add in the fact the other things beside carbon are emitted from the burning of fossil fuels including cancer causing carcinogens and other toxins that pollute our air and water.  Then we as a society have to overcome the exponentially higher back end cost of inaction because you wanted to save a little tax money up front.  Penny wise and pound foolish.   Never mind the fact that obviously taxes are already and have long been structured in ways that incentivize certain things while discouraging others at least here in the states with deductions for this and that.  Then add the fact that energy producers would be directly and financially motivated to invest in cleaner sources, the tax receipts that are brought in can be used to fund research into new technologies.  

If money is what drives your stance though, I am happy to report some positive news that even you can enjoy:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/19/renewable-energy-is-cost-effective-says-michael-milken.html

Good Post. The fossil fuel sheep fail to take in the total cost of fossil fuel. Ie health effect and damage to the environment. They whine about solar or wind subsidies but turn a blind eye to taxpayers covering the cost of abandoned oil wells, spill clean ups and subsidies to the oil industry. 

• Thanks 1