Check your account email address ×

The US stands alone

Anler

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

God damn stupid hippies deciding who has credibility.  Go sit by MC.

I know I need to put a disclaimer on my threads if there is going to be more than 100 words. You all should seriously have your water tested for heavy metals, I'm serious. You have the symptoms. 

Just now, Anler said:

I know I need to put a disclaimer on my threads if there is going to be more than 100 words. You all should seriously have your water tested for heavy metals, I'm serious. You have the symptoms. 

No.  Just stop being stupid and emotional.  Get wit Pouty and go bra shopping or something.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Props for going back to read but, even as you made the decision to waste your time and do so, you knew it wasn’t necessary.  

Poor Anler.

Dude, half the fucking world are our mob wives.  They don’t like how that rack of fur coats are attained but, they sure line up to try on their fair share to take home.

If they don’t like it, they can enact sanctions on us.  Until that happens, let’s just realize they really like that nice fur.

Or they can do nothing.

So now the US has sent in thousands more troops to the ME that Trump said he was going to get out of, great strategy. 

If this works out in our favor I will be shocked, and Trump will get all the credit for this move, I think it will get worse and Trump will get the blame.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  Just stop being stupid and emotional.  Get wit Pouty and go bra shopping or something.  :lol: 

Have your kid read the posts to you, then comment! :thumbsup:

Just now, 1jkw said:

Or they can do nothing.

So now the US has sent in thousands more troops to the ME that Trump said he was going to get out of, great strategy. 

If this works out in our favor I will be shocked, and Trump will get all the credit for this move, I think it will get worse and Trump will get the blame.

How do you see it NOT working out in our favor?  It all works out in our favor and that's why we get the best fur coats for the rest of the parasites to come and pilfer through with their grubby little hands while they "tsk, tsk".

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Anler said:

Seriously dude, you have zero credibility. You are like Zammy level now. You have to live with that, or not. 

:lmao: Who are you to judge?   Jesus dude get over yourself already.   

• Thanks 1

How do you see it NOT working out in our favor?  It all works out in our favor and that's why we get the best fur coats for the rest of the parasites to come and pilfer through with their grubby little hands while they "tsk, tsk".

One of two thing will happen, Iraq will ask us to leave or we will pay them a shit ton more money  to stay and still get nothing, either way we still get nothing.  

What do you think we win or get out of this?

Just now, 1jkw said:

One of two thing will happen, Iraq will ask us to leave or we will pay them a shit ton more money  to stay and still get nothing, either way we still get nothing.  

What do you think we win or get out of this?

Iraq can ask us to leave...and we should...IMMEDIATELY!  I've always been 100% for leaving those fucking slimey, tribal muslim pigs to fight it out between them.

What we "win"?  We get cheap oil and minerals....and access to futures. Yes, this is indeed a benefit to all Americans BUT, I don't believe for a second our DC politicians aren't filling their pockets first..and foremost.  Oil and minerals...yes, that's what this has always been about.  Our "spreading freedom and democracy" is good...sure, but that's not what these fucking heathens want or are used to having.  It's not in their make up or religion....or brains to see it's a better way of life.  Let them burn under the tyrants that knock each other off as they've done for millenia. 

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Iraq can ask us to leave...and we should...IMMEDIATELY!  I've always been 100% for leaving those fucking slimey, tribal muslim pigs to fight it out between them.

What we "win"?  We get cheap oil and minerals....and access to futures. Yes, this is indeed a benefit to all Americans BUT, I don't believe for a second our DC politicians aren't filling their pockets first..and foremost.  Oil and minerals...yes, that's what this has always been about.  Our "spreading freedom and democracy" is good...sure, but that's not what these fucking heathens want or are used to having.  It's not in their make up or religion....or brains to see it's a better way of life.  Let them burn under the tyrants that knock each other off as they've done for millenia. 

So if we leave Russia, Chins, Iran, and a host of others in the region will claim parts of Iraq, we get nothing. 

If we stay we to get to pay and pay in both cash and human costs and still really get nothing we couldn't have gotten if we never were there in the first place.

Just now, 1jkw said:

So if we leave Russia, Chins, Iran, and a host of others in the region will claim parts of Iraq, we get nothing. 

If we stay we to get to pay and pay in both cash and human costs and still really get nothing we couldn't have gotten if we never were there in the first place.

I'm not sure I understand this.  You think we are in Iraq or any other of those shit holes and DO NOT get our fair share of oil?

And...are you now saying we should stay so others don't claim it for themselves?  That sounds awfully stupid hippy/libtwatty to me.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm not sure I understand this.  You think we are in Iraq or any other of those shit holes and DO NOT get our fair share of oil?

And...are you now saying we should stay so others don't claim it for themselves?  That sounds awfully stupid hippy/libtwatty to me.

First yes, oil is the only reason we are there really. How much did our share cost us compared to other countries that aren't there.

No I'm saying we probably lost our choice of staying or leaving, and staying now will cost us much more if we do. I know anything that doesn't fully support Trump sounds stupid to you and others here. 

But answer this, do we now have more troops and more costs in Iraq than before?   So what did killing that pos really accomplish other than bragging rights?

2 hours ago, Anler said:

The supreme leader may very well resign and probably should. The message in all of this (if you read the article) is that the US has proven it can't be trusted. So when we are talking in the future about diplomacy, trade, whatever I don't think we will be taken seriously. And the rest of the world may just say fuck you to our sanctions or trade deals or whatever and ignore our demands. I think China and Russia have been on that train for a couple years now. So it's not just about Iran. 

well good we can stop giving them all mobey  then.  win win 

• Thanks 1

Just now, 1jkw said:

First yes, oil is the only reason we are there really. How much did our share cost us compared to other countries that aren't there.

No I'm saying we probably lost our choice of staying or leaving, and staying now will cost us much more if we do. I know anything that doesn't fully support Trump sounds stupid to you and others here. 

But answer this, do we now have more troops and more costs in Iraq than before?   So what did killing that pos really accomplish other than bragging rights?

!st part tells me you are starting to grasp but, I'll go with the last in bold.

No, we don't have more troops and costs than every before.  We killed a fucking terrorist and put a terrorist nation on notice.  If you don't think they stood straight the fuck up well, I can't help you at all.  Yes, I believe it saved American lives and while I don't think we should stay there anymore, I'm all for vaporizing all of those worthless muslim fucks if it saves our men and women that are there.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's about the only leverage we have left. Keep running up that debt tho!

we don't need leverage we can and will do what the fuck we want and none of them can do a whole fuck of a lot about it . 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

we don't need leverage we can and will do what the fuck we want and none of them can do a whole fuck of a lot about it . 

Well go get 'em Rambone!!   

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

!st part tells me you are starting to grasp but, I'll go with the last in bold.

No, we don't have more troops and costs than every before.  We killed a fucking terrorist and put a terrorist nation on notice.  If you don't think they stood straight the fuck up well, I can't help you at all.  Yes, I believe it saved American lives and while I don't think we should stay there anymore, I'm all for vaporizing all of those worthless muslim fucks if it saves our men and women that are there.  

I didn't say than ever before, I meant than before he was killed. 

This is how many we have vaporized, and you think this will stop them ?  We will see if anything changes, if you believe this saved American lives good for you, they always said ignorance is bliss.

Just now, 1jkw said:

I didn't say than ever before, I meant than before he was killed. 

This is how many we have vaporized, and you think this will stop them ?  We will see if anything changes, if you believe this saved American lives good for you, they always said ignorance is bliss.

Well, I think this act of real force against REAL high ranking terrorists is a path we've been scared to take before.  I like it.  I think it is the right way.  i think it is the only way.  Either get winning or just get the fuck out!  I prefer to get out but.....

Winning=turn their cities to ash.

• Thanks 1

Man, he's really struggling with the loss of his Iranian special forces hero.  I feel like I should send him flowers or some such?  Chocolates?  Some kind of salve?

He just another dumb fuck DumboRAT, who's easily led around by his nose. 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS