Check your account email address ×

Goober Graham Eats More Orange Ass

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You have a real boner for Lindsey. I think you want to bone him

Well that's a weird thing to say but Dopo liked it....not surprising. I thought you said he hated Trump....sure doesn't sound like it.

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well that's a weird thing to say but Dopo liked it....not surprising. I thought you said he hated Trump....sure doesn't sound like it.

Not really when your lead post is about eating a guys ass.   What is it with your crew and gay references?   Its rather bashing which kind of goes against the whole "we are the world" rhetoric you spew or you guys actually are gay.  

Not that there's anything wrong with that.:lmao:

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not really when your lead post is about eating a guys ass.   What is it with your crew and gay references?   Its rather bashing which kind of goes against the whole "we are the world" rhetoric you spew or you guys actually are gay.  

Not that there's anything wrong with that.:lmao:

Well I’m running out of ways to describe Goobers sycophantic behavior towards Trump...that aside do you agree that this speech is on par with Reagan’s and will be remembered for decades....be honest.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well I’m running out of ways to describe Goobers sycophantic behavior towards Trump...that aside do you agree that this speech is on par with Reagan’s and will be remembered for decades....be honest.

When the entire left wing media promotes what was happening as WWIII... CNN reporting on the DRAFT!!!!!11111.... and other such foolishness, it would only follow that the speech that 'disarmed WWIII' would be a very important one... no?

And not one word about eating ass.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

When the entire left wing media promotes what was happening as WWIII... CNN reporting on the DRAFT!!!!!11111.... and other such foolishness, it would only follow that the speech that 'disarmed WWIII' would be a very important one... no?

you cant be serious?

Just now, Snake said:

"WWIII and the Draft are trending on twitter!"

lunatics abound everywhere.. The dems are more of a threat to America than iran is.

26 minutes ago, Snake said:

Bold - No they aren't. That's simply bullshit.

WWIII is trending on social media because people are idiots. News outlets are reporting on that not claiming these actions will lead to WWIII. CNN reported on fake texts about the draft from the US Army. I know you have an agenda but try not to be so obvious about it.

Edited by frenchy
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Jimmy is very upset again today. 

42 minutes ago, Pete said:

shocker

TDS is some bad shit...

42 minutes ago, Snake said:

The market was up so expect Bhen to be over the top as well.

39 minutes ago, Pete said:

lunatics abound everywhere.. The dems are more of a threat to America than iran is.

37 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

truth

So apparently you guys thought it was an epic speech....now that is some TDS!!!! :lmao:

19 minutes ago, frenchy said:

WWIII is trending on social media because people are idiots. News outlets are reporting on that not claiming these actions will lead to WWIII. CNN reported on fake texts about the draft from the US Army. I know you have an agenda but try not to be so obvious about it.

Moe spews it and the resident idiots lap it up....priceless. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So apparently you guys thought it was an epic speech....now that is some TDS!!!! :lmao:

guess you didn't like it.

He did great

SBYL

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Little early to say one way or another but its highly unlikely it will be comparable to Reagan's.   Fact is this.   Iran does bad stuff thru bad people only to be ignored at the least rewarded for it at the worst by previous administrations.   I like the fact that leadership was targeted instead of the average foot soldier or janitor working at a missile base.   Nothing better than making leadership feel vulnerable.   I don't believe the higher ups believe in their own martyrdom or at least are afraid of it.   

In the end I still feel too significant portion of Islam is the scourge of humanity and its doubtful it can change.   Get out and react from a far when our interests are attacked.   Countries have been meddling in the ME's business since before WW2.   Let them have their chance to fuck up their own region on their own.   I have no doubts hundreds of thousands if not millions will die.   The sects will be trying to kill each other the minute we leave.  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, frenchy said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/how-close-are-we-to-wwiii/vi-BBYG6tq

https://www.theweek.co.uk/92967/are-we-heading-towards-world-war-3

https://www.xumo.tv/channel/9999147/tyt?v=XM0R2FAED7Y7ND&p=11418

^^ Trump Speaks After Almost Starting WWIII

https://www.salon.com/2019/09/26/will-americans-let-trump-start-world-war-iii-for-saudi-arabia-and-israel_partner/

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Moe spews it and the resident idiots lap it up....priceless. :lmao:

Seriously dude, you sound and act more and more like Tools every day.

Clean yourself up a bit.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Little early to say one way or another but its highly unlikely it will be comparable to Reagan's.   Fact is this.   Iran does bad stuff thru bad people only to be ignored at the least rewarded for it at the worst by previous administrations.   I like the fact that leadership was targeted instead of the average foot soldier or janitor working at a missile base.   Nothing better than making leadership feel vulnerable.   I don't believe the higher ups believe in their own martyrdom or at least are afraid of it.   

In the end I still feel too significant portion of Islam is the scourge of humanity and its doubtful it can change.   Get out and react from a far when our interests are attacked.   Countries have been meddling in the ME's business since before WW2.   Let them have their chance to fuck up their own region on their own.   I have no doubts hundreds of thousands if not millions will die.   The sects will be trying to kill each other the minute we leave.  

Agreed on all of it.  

This was a good strike and an excellent notice to Iran and all other terrorist nations.  It’s still amazing to me it happened.  This was huge.