Check your account email address ×

Momo's Magical Fingering Tour......

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m on a site mostly full of racist Trump fanboys who hate that I rip into their Orange God. 

You are as racist a piece of shit as any of them and you can’t suck enough Trump dick. You try so hard to be like them, grovel for their approval and they still hate you. That must hurt. 

Why are you here again?  Why can’t you seek validation from a group of people that might think you are likable...you know, YOUR OWN KIND OF IMBECILES.

You getting an ass beating in here daily, while you can call it attention, isn’t really good attention.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Why are you here again?  Why can’t you seek validation from a group of people that might think you are likable...you know, YOUR OWN KIND OF IMBECILES.

You getting an ass beating in here daily, while you can call it attention, isn’t really good attention.

Because you amuse me. Like a clown. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Don't you have important Mod work that needs to be done?  I hear you are highly regarded there. Lots of validation for you.  

Already done!  My daddy didn’t leave me that job though.  How about you?  Did you open up dad’s doors this morning?  I hear you are highly regarded there too....that’s why you keep turning over the onlye two employees that aren’t family members.  :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Already done!  My daddy didn’t leave me that job though.  How about you?  Did you open up dad’s doors this morning?  I hear you are highly regarded there too....that’s why you keep turning over the onlye two employees that aren’t family members.  :lol:

Your Daddy didn’t trust you?  You had no other prospects than the army? Awwww no wonder you have such a chip on your shoulder.  If it makes you feel any better most 2nd generation businesses fail. You are a complete idiot so I doubt you would have last 5 years. Your Dad did the right thing.  Besides it was peacetime. You were in less danger than civilians. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Your Daddy didn’t trust you?  You had no other prospects than the army? Awwww no wonder you have such a chip on your shoulder.  If it makes you feel any better most 2nd generation businesses fail. You are a complete idiot so I doubt you would have last 5 years. Your Dad did the right thing.  Besides it was peacetime. You were in less danger than civilians. 

Your ignorance is seemingly endless.  This is why you are at such a disadvantage here all the time.  It’s breathtakingly funny!

:lol:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...