Satisfaction guaranteed
Post up for the Fingering Tour
Momo's Magical Fingering Tour is hoping to take you away
Hoping to take you away
The Fingering Tour
Ah, more fingers....
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He is the bigliest triggered pussy ass bitch on the site . But he isn’t alone. This place has more bitches than a kennel. 

My rep is what it is from like a campaign by a half dozen homosexuals yours is basically everyone on the site :lmao: Faggot 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

By some you nobody :lol: Sodomite

I’m on a site mostly full of racist Trump fanboys who hate that I rip into their Orange God. 

You are as racist a piece of shit as any of them and you can’t suck enough Trump dick. You try so hard to be like them, grovel for their approval and they still hate you. That must hurt. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m on a site mostly full of racist Trump fanboys who hate that I rip into their Orange God. 

You are as racist a piece of shit as any of them and you can’t suck enough Trump dick. You try so hard to be like them, grovel for their approval and they still hate you. That must hurt. 

You are an ignorant fucking imbiciles and a fucking liar Faggot that's all :finger2:

• Thanks 2

Just now, Momorider said:

You are an ignorant fucking imbiciles and a fucking liar Faggot that's all :finger2:

Truth cut you deep didn’t it?  

Maybe if you say more racist things and say how much you wish you were Mercan and could vote for Trump they’d like you. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Truth cut you deep didn’t it?  

Maybe if you say more racist things and say how much you wish you were Mercan and could vote for Trump they’d like you. 

Nothing you post or ever say means anything to me Faggot I only took you off ignore so I could easily give you the finger Sodomite :bigfinger:

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Nothing you post or ever say means anything to me Faggot I only took you off ignore so I could easily give you the finger Sodomite :bigfinger:

You were so triggered you put me on ignore?   Hilarious. 

I’m glad your fingering tour has relieved some of the boredom from sitting in your shit covered cage. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You were so triggered you put me on ignore?   Hilarious. 

I’m glad your fingering tour has relieved some of the boredom from sitting in your shit covered cage. 

Well it's more like not wanting to endure your brain dead posts and :lies: but what ever you hallucinate Faggot

• Thanks 2