Check your account email address ×

Your Arctic cats and skidoos are belonging to us

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

They don't handle as well and they're geared lower 

If the G4 is anything like the XS the lights come on way early   Not to mention, the G4 only has a 9.5 gallon tank 

It handles amazing for what it was. Have you even been near one or on one before? 

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

It handles amazing for what it was.

Have you even been near one or on one before? 

Yes , but they aren't as good as the MXZ and Renegade XRS    The CMotion rear skid is not even close to being as good as the RMotion.

Yea, I ride with someone who has one 

4 minutes ago, Reevester said:

It handles amazing for what it was. Have you even been near one or on one before? 

Its a pretty good all around sled, skidoo sells a shit load of them. 

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yes , but they aren't as good as the MXZ and Renegade XRS    The CMotion rear skid is not even close to being as good as the RMotion.

Yea, I ride with someone who has one 

It was tippy in the corners but he rode it pretty damn well I will say. Wasn't enough snow to see what it could do off trail. Definitely comparable to an SBA for sure.

Just now, Reevester said:

It was tippy in the corners but he rode it pretty damn well I will say. Wasn't enough snow to see what it could do off trail. Definitely comparable to an SBA for sure.

They are way better off trail than on. I'd consider one (or a Freeride) if I was a 50/50 rider.  Anything more than that the Renegade is the better choice.  

First time I rode with someone with one. Most of us are short riders. 

I am done with shorties, the 137's just do everything better. I have jumped back and forth on the same models in different lengths and it is immediately noticable how much better the 137" is. I would even argue about the tight turning being better on shorties, I am just not seeing it. And I own and have owned both. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I am done with shorties, the 137's just do everything better. I have jumped back and forth on the same models in different lengths and it is immediately noticable how much better the 137" is. I would even argue about the tight turning being better on shorties, I am just not seeing it. And I own and have owned both. 

I've ridden 137s and 129s back to back, several times. 129" is a better sled in the tighter trails.   Definitely way better than the 146" 

14 hours ago, Kev144 said:

I feel based on this forum, there is one cat guy without run quality issues which is zambo but it's a race sled.   

Any 18-20 cat, flamer 

2012-2014 procross a fusion esque pos

Did anyone buy a 15-17? Jesus 

16 6000, bought used.  Over 4000 miles now and I have had zero issues that have kept me from riding.  Just basic maintenance, gas, and oil.

A big two stroke just isn't going to be long for this world, doesn't matter who makes it.  I'd really like to see Cat do a triple 900 with an extra cylinder based off the 600 ctec.  Offer a 400cc one lunger, 600cc twin, 800cc twin, and 900cc triple.  Could even use a 300cc one lunger in the ZR200.  Basically two modular engine platforms.

43 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I've ridden 137s and 129s back to back, several times. 129" is a better sled in the tighter trails.   Definitely way better than the 146" 

I agree with this sentiment. The 129 is perfect for me mostly trail riding. Get a decent track and it will get you through the occasional fields of powder or untouched power lines. 

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Anler said:

My 128 2.52 for the win. The 137 indy feels pretty damn nice but it got beat by my XCR and had more break in miles. 

7 minutes ago, Reevester said:

My 128 2.52 for the win. The 137 indy feels pretty damn nice but it got beat by my XCR and had more break in miles. 

2.52 is faster, an assault will hand you your ass... :news:

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

I’ll never go back to a 129 after riding this 137. :bc: 

I feel I’m going to have little choice but to see just how correct these statements are.  Just the same, right now I feel like the 129 is the perfect trail weapon and I’d be happy to stick with it.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I feel I’m going to have little choice but to see just how correct these statements are.  Just the same, right now I feel like the 129 is the perfect trail weapon and I’d be happy to stick with it.

Its a good option for riders with little skill. :bc: 

I'll have to race a friend that has one shes a big girl though I'm sure I can take her. 

850? My buddy was riding up north with a chick who has an 850 Assault. I was like, "How do you like riding with a chick who has a bigger sled than you?" :lol: 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Not much snow in forecast and lots of rain.  Maybe I'll just start riding my sled around sand lake and take photo ops like @Zambroski. Sled will last alot longer and save me money!!

Ride around a lake?  Yuck.  Just take all the suitcases off your sled and throw them in your truck to do your overnight tourism extravaganzas.  More comfortable and just as much fun (music depending).

:lol:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

850? My buddy was riding up north with a chick who has an 850 Assault. I was like, "How do you like riding with a chick who has a bigger sled than you?" :lol: 

Yep her and her dad both have 20s. They both had 19s last year and put 4k miles on.