Check your account email address ×

Gang of 8 Briefed Tomorrow On Imminent Attack

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Apparently they will be informed tomorrow about the “exquisite intelligence” that prompted the killing of Soulemani...Defense Sec. words not mine. 

Now the narrative gets really creative and scary. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

What's it matter.   Once side will overplay the importance of the intelligence and the other underplay it.   Guess you have to just look somewhere in the middle for the truth. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

What's it matter.   Once side will overplay the importance of the intelligence and the other underplay it.   Guess you have to just look somewhere in the middle for the truth. 

Research. :lol: 

US intelligence is the best! They have brought us things like the Gulf of Tonkin incident, WMD's in Iraq, Bin Laden in Afghanistan, Chemical weapons in Syria, Russian collusion, Quid pro quo, Obama's birth certificate, and other great stories. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

US intelligence is the best! They have brought us things like the Gulf of Tonkin incident, WMD's in Iraq, Bin Laden in Afghanistan, Chemical weapons in Syria, Russian collusion, Quid pro quo, Obama's birth certificate, and other great stories. 

And Trump hated and didn’t trust them until two days ago!!!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Maybe he thinks he’s got his guys in there now or does. 

I heard the intelligence community is a deeply entrenched deep state organization. 

He should tell the democratic members of the gang of 8 to go fuck themselves.   :thumbsup:  I wouldn't tell them shit.   I'd make it public before letting them in on ANYTHING.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He should tell the democratic members of the gang of 8 to go fuck themselves.   :thumbsup:  I wouldn't tell them shit.   I'd make it public before letting them in on ANYTHING.  

Weren’t you the one crying about impartiality in another thread?  
BTW that’s fine as well...let’s hear about this imminent threat to Americans everywhere...oh wait...I mean in the Middle East.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Weren’t you the one crying about impartiality in another thread?  
BTW that’s fine as well...let’s hear about this imminent threat to Americans everywhere...oh wait...I mean in the Middle East.

No.   I was saying the Senate should handle it like the house did.....completely biased.   Good for the goose jimmy.   

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

No.   I was saying the Senate should handle it like the house did.   Good for the goose jimmy.   

So that applies to matters of national security and escalation in the Middle East as well...seems somewhat petty.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So that applies to matters of national security and escalation in the Middle East as well...seems somewhat petty.

:lol:   Thought they were removing Trump for matters of National Security.....oh wait.   Petty.  :lol:  Is that what you call wanting the President impeached and working on it the day after the election?  Trump is protecting National Security by keeping the libtards out of it.   They would just pass it on to Kerry and he'd go running to Iran.  

The POTUS is commander in chief and does not legally need to notify the "gang of eight.  

Can you honestly claim with a straight face the left won't somehow try and use this or ANYTHING for that matter against Trump?    If you think that you haven't been paying very much attention the past 4+ years. 

Edited by Highmark

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Look what we have here, a time traveler.  It's like you can reach into the future and perfectly predict the response.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Thought they were removing Trump for matters of National Security.....oh wait.   Petty.  :lol:  Is that what you call wanting the President impeached and working on it the day after the election?  Trump is protecting National Security by keeping the libtards out of it.   They would just pass it on to Kerry and he'd go running to Iran.  

The POTUS is commander in chief and does not legally need to notify the "gang of eight.  

Can you honestly claim with a straight face the left won't somehow try and use this or ANYTHING for that matter against Trump?    If you think that you haven't been paying very much attention the past 4+ years. 

Fine fuck congress but  The American People deserve to se this overwhelming intelligence even though it’’s more than likely bullshit. 
Is impeachment  going to be Trumps free pass to do whatever the fuck he wants? 
What’s next...only Trump voters get to see the evidence of imminent death? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Trump creates his own issues. He’s got no one to blame but himself. Talk the way he does to others and he’ll get exactly what he deserves in return. 

that's a logical fallacy. They could be completely lying. Halfway between a lie and the truth is still a lie.

Colin_Powell_anthrax_vial._5_Feb_2003_at_the_UN.jpg

Jesus!  HM in here laying the god damn wood!  :lol:

None of what happens tomorrow will matter.  The Dems will call is BS and the R’s will have all the evidence they needed to justify it.  Pouty and the rest of the terrorist Muslim lovers will side with Iran.

Clockwork.

Personally, it was a good hit.  And as long as we don’t start a war (as defined by us....they’ve been at war with us for decades) fine by me if we just start dismantling that terrorist nation....one mangled body at a time.

• Like 1